Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

djwaxxy wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:43 pm cant see it on that link that concerto is free..is it free to everyone or just subscribers to rolnd cloud.
You can just download the Roland Cloud Manager, go to Software -> Discontinued and start downloading the expansion installers for free. It'll install Concerto automatically for you when you install the first expansion. I didn't know any of this either but went ahead and tried it and it's working.

maldomusica wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:38 pm Hi Uncle E! The GROUP code isn't working? I tried to use it but nothing...
Sorry, the GROUP is working, just not on all companies. ProjectSAM is excluded, unfortunately.

chrisstiles wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:14 am Are you getting the current Tokyo sale (PB has it, so maybe it's specific to them) ?
Thanks!

https://www.jrrshop.com/tokyo-dawn-reco ... order=name

seangm wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:36 pm
djwaxxy wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:43 pm cant see it on that link that concerto is free..is it free to everyone or just subscribers to rolnd cloud.
You can just download the Roland Cloud Manager, go to Software -> Discontinued and start downloading the expansion installers for free. It'll install Concerto automatically for you when you install the first expansion. I didn't know any of this either but went ahead and tried it and it's working.
Just for info, I uninstalled Roland Cloud Manager after I installed some libraries and they kept working fine. So, looks like you don't have to keep the RCM installed once you have all the libraries you want, may save a bit of resource, unnecessary background services etc.

Vleker wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:11 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:43 pm
Vleker wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:38 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:57 pm
Vleker wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:48 pm Bought Omnisphere from username22. It went very smooth. Recommended!
https://www.gear4music.com/Recording-an ... Boxed/4RWL

Just in case you are looking to upgrade to Omnisphere 2. The mentioned price is £15.83, which is insanely ridiculous! It's not in stock, but it can be ordered. Thought to share it just in case.
Thanks! I came across that as well and have ordered it. I'll have to see if they'll come through though, the second best price is €189 or so.
FYI, if you buy a license for Omnisphere 1 there is no way of installing it without the disks. You will have to upgrade in order to use it.
You're welcome, and that's great to know. Yeah, I think the price is worth the risk, and the dealer is reputed, so you should get your upgrade. It's just a matter of stock arrival.

Ah I see, good to know that. Cheers! :tu:
If it arrives I'll let you know. It could be a price error so there is always the possibility that they will cancel the order I suppose. But indeed worth the risk. It would come down to €150 or so for Omnisphere 2 which is a steal!
The order has been cancelled. Also not available for purchase anymore.

Damn, that's sad to know. :( Looks like ultimately you will be spending the same amount as if buying a used copy of Omnisphere 2 outright.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:39 pm Damn, that's sad to know. :( Looks like ultimately you will be spending the same amount as if buying a used copy of Omnisphere 2 outright.
Yep, too bad I can't install omnisphere 1 anymore. Would've been fun to try that as well.

Vleker wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:05 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:39 pm Damn, that's sad to know. :( Looks like ultimately you will be spending the same amount as if buying a used copy of Omnisphere 2 outright.
Yep, too bad I can't install omnisphere 1 anymore. Would've been fun to try that as well.
Yeah, true. Hope you are able to upgrade to Omnisphere 2 soon.

I have an unused discount code for Falcon. Do I post it in this thread or somewhere else?

brkootnekoff wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:39 am I have an unused discount code for Falcon. Do I post it in this thread or somewhere else?
Can I please have it?

I am perfectly capable of making trash music! I don’t want someone else do it for me!
No Sir!
sprnva wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:29 am Caelum Audio have released Dustbin - a garbage plugin that will make your music sound like trash.

Get it free from their site until the 15th. Also available on iOS.

https://www.caelumaudio.com/CaelumAudio/?Page=Dustbin

Cupwise summer sale. Various savings.
https://cupwise.com
Last edited by The Noodlist on Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

anyone got any discount codes for audiodeluxe?

The No-chat thread says Orange Tree group buy has three bonuses. I just got Gypsy Django via the group buy, but I don't see any bonuses? Any idea when/if/how they are gotten and what they are?
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Go to your account and the Group Buy page. They are listed there.

https://www.orangetreesamples.com/account/group-buy

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”