Just lift the ban, come on

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is getting too funny, years and years ago I asked that my account be removed, no one do nothing, and now I try and chat in the Hyde Park, you know that place where people stand on the boxes trying to tell how things are, and it appears to me, someone from your ranks just outright ban me from there? It's the funniest place after all.

I just come back here on these fora right here and while I now appreciate that my account isn't deleted and I can ask some question some place, it's just ridiculous I get banned from all the fun action. You can't even have some random guy smoking his thing on the corner?

":D"

no I wont let you just troll in HPC 4 attempts and you're gone. What on eatrth makes you think we would tell you why people were banned...of course such a thread would be deleted but then you troll? Like I said in the warning, grow up...and no I wont let you back in HPC...and I am locking this trolling thread too. In case you dont know it, your posts are still there it's just a soft delete so dont go playing "who me".
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Return to “Site Stuff”