Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sorry for the late post, but my license for Plogue chipspeech was bought by trashcanman, and the transfer and transaction were fast and secured.

Sold Arturia FX Collection 2 to J-Unit!

Great buyer!

Thanx again J-Unit!
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

Just purchased FX Collection 2 from cclarry and it was incredibly quick and painless. Great seller, would buy again!

Sold various IK Multimedia plugins to EagleZone. Very nice guy, pleasant and friendly communication. Thank you :tu: !!!

MarkQ wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:25 pm Sold various IK Multimedia plugins to EagleZone. Very nice guy, pleasant and friendly communication. Thank you :tu: !!!
Yep, absolutely. Would say the same in return! Recommended.

Thanks to simmo75, all-round great transaction with him. Happy days.
"Like toilet paper, we're on a roll."

Bought Spaced Out and Smooth Operator from wltchris101. Fast, smooth transaction and nice communication!

Sold Sonible related plugin to Thymos! Great buyer! 💯

Bought sonible plugin from fainak33. Nice and smooth transaction. Great seller!

I just sold NI Lo-Fi Glow to johnblaze
very fluid and very fast sale

Bought Arturia efx Fragments from t3toooo. :party:
Smooth transaction. A seller you can trust. Thx m8! :tu:

Everything went smooth with "panspOrmia" as a buyer, recommended :tu:
|\/| _ o _ |\ |__ o
| |__> |(_ | \(_/_|

Bought PSP Oldtimer from suspect and it was a very nice experience, totally trustworthy. Also bought PSP Preqursor2 from Trannin, and again, everything was nice. Both recommended sellers.

I just bought something from Code4 and he was an absolute pleasure to deal with. The transaction was completed within minutes. Highly recommended.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Sold to BONES, super fast, smooth deal and transaction. Highly recommended!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”