Mem,store ,load

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Can someone explain the difference
In the first example , the load is read directly from the mem module , the second example reads it from store

Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

It shouldn't make a difference: red "reference" connections just serve to connect memory modules in whatever way is most convenient. All [store]/[load] modules that are connected together, in any way, will share the same [memory]. Whether you chain them (as in the second image) or connect all to the [memory] (as in the first) should really come down to personal preference and whatever is clearest in the patch flow.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

This is a counter that's using the mem modules (not perfect ) , but it doesn't reset when I send the constant zero to the store mod.
Why is that ?
Eyeball exchanging

Oh dear , once again it was the order of placement , load should be alligned or higher placed with then constant 1
Eyeball exchanging

colin@loomer wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:20 am It shouldn't make a difference: red "reference" connections just serve to connect memory modules in whatever way is most convenient. All [store]/[load] modules that are connected together, in any way, will share the same [memory]. Whether you chain them (as in the second image) or connect all to the [memory] (as in the first) should really come down to personal preference and whatever is clearest in the patch flow.
Hi Colin,
This is an unrelated question regarding your old thread on converting aupreset to xfl. I'm looking to convert some old nexus 2 presets so I can use them on a Windows setup. If you have any spare time is this something you would consider looking back into? Cheers mate

Of course. I am rather often asked about this, and just haven't found the time to update the python script. Just to keep the forum thread clean, could you PM me with what you need, perhaps a link to a few of the presets, and I'll have a stab at getting the converter up to scratch.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Cheers Colin, dropped you a PM.

Cheers mate!

Return to “Loomer”