New : Waves Harmony

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ah_Dziz wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:38 pm What the hell is with the "hey did you check out zplane repitch?" Guy that messages people any time they talk about pitch shifting plugins. This is the second time he's decided to advertise to me directly.....
Well, did you check out z plane repitch?
I did. It's almost very cool. But you can only set a single octave scale so it makes it very hard for certain transformations.
Don’t feed the troll…!

Ah_Dziz wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:23 pm
briefcasemanx wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:05 am
Ah_Dziz wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:38 pm What the hell is with the "hey did you check out zplane repitch?" Guy that messages people any time they talk about pitch shifting plugins. This is the second time he's decided to advertise to me directly.....
Well, did you check out z plane repitch?
I did. It's almost very cool. But you can only set a single octave scale so it makes it very hard for certain transformations.
What do you mean? You can only shift up to 1 octave?

So you can't have the bass area playing a certain set of notes and then set a different set of notes up in the vocal region of the song etc. Just one scale for everything. Unfortunately this doesn't work for lots of music. It's pretty common in lots of auto tune style plugins (waves tune doesn't do it, along with a few others) to be this way, but for something that's supposed to retune a full song it is especially limiting.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Return to “Effects”