One Synth Challenge #161: Synth1 by Ichiro Toda (Vospi Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Synth1

Voted. Thanks for all the inspiration as always!

Voted!

Good luck everybody.

I would love to comment more but stupid Soundcloud keeps locking me out of my account (and I will be internet free for the next days) after doing the first batch of comments so apologies to people I didn't comment on their tracks.

Voted!

Voted.
In case anyone clicked to see this useless post did you know dandelions used to be an intentional crop and you can eat the root, leaves and flowers? Leaves especially are super healthy but get really bitter later in the summer.

Voted!

ELEX wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:42 pm Best you can do if login issues are not resolved in time is PM your votes to @RichardSemper. I believe this has been done before in such cases and will be acceptable.
Thanks ELEX, I did it as you mentioned. So I may have voted

IV! wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:48 pm
hashify wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:57 pm and sry mates, my SoundCloud account just got banned to "reply" and "comment" by stupid Spam detection AI (anyone can help me to solve it.. i googled but nothing!) so I could not respond to your priceless comments "SilverPants" "IV" "Ranoka" "ELEX".. and + my cheap/poor track for this round..
Nothing can be done about this ban, as far as I know, but it only works for a day. I was blocked from comments twice while I was voting, but I always came back with them the next day! :D
!IV! LUCKy YOU! I read the 24 hour rules on the Soundcloud support page. But for me it has been more than three days. Maybe I'm THE Spam and I did not know my own truth. I read somewhere that if the ban on commenting is not removed in a short period of time. There is no workaround for a free accounts other than creating a new account :/

voted!

hashify wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:50 pm !IV! LUCKy YOU! I read the 24 hour rules on the Soundcloud support page. But for me it has been more than three days. Maybe I'm THE Spam and I did not know my own truth. I read somewhere that if the ban on commenting is not removed in a short period of time. There is no workaround for a free accounts other than creating a new account :/
Wow! I also have a free account. Of course, creating a new account can be a good way to bypass the download limit if you don't have to delete the previous one. But maybe you should write to tech support first and explain the situation to them? At least I have not heard of any case of permanent blocking on the SC of anyone from the OSC.

Very few comments from me this round - sorry. I have been away and am still sorting things out at home. Also daughter booked her dog in to have a growth removed from her dog's eyelid and she's now here for "recovery" (can't go home coz other dog would likely open up the stitches!). So, it's a 24hr job making sure the "cone of shame" stays on - feeding, watering, walking etc as well ...

Will make up for it next round. I listened and voted early on. Some inventive and interesting tracks. Like some others I have decided to keep the top spots for a few tracks, but didn't use the "1" slot, so a bit bunched in the 3-4 slots! But then, so many tracks were good to very good, and my voting reflects how I felt about them, and to me, a few excellent stand out tracks.

Thanks for your comments on my track though, they really are deep heartedly appreciated. I'm glad you all liked the departure into a slightly strange and mysterious art form!

dB

empphryio wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:13 pm Voted.
In case anyone clicked to see this useless post did you know dandelions used to be an intentional crop and you can eat the root, leaves and flowers? Leaves especially are super healthy but get really bitter later in the summer.
I didn't know!) But my grandmother cooked "honey" (actually syrup by technology) from dandelions.

Voted

My votes are in

I've voted too after listening to each track across the month. I'm really sorry I couldn't leave any comments this time, so little time for me that I don't even think I can enter the next competition... :o

Anyway, it was really amazing to hear how well people could push this synth in ways I never considered. And considering it was one of the first VST's I ever used back when I got into computer music, it's a cool feeling that even after all these years it still holds up surprisingly well.

voted, when the OSC hosts with such popular synths and "Commercial fx plugins may be used ", it's nice to have so many entries, but I would like that we limit the track length to 4' or less. So that it would take less time to listen to them all carefully and more than once.

Return to “Instruments”