Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Ableton Live 11 Suite to strangemediagroup. Good buyer!

Sold XLN Audio Addictive Keys to goldenanalog Fast payment, reliable buyer, highly recommended :clap:

Bought the above XLN content from fainak33 - transaction was super-fast; went smooth as silk! Would definitely recommend fainak33 as a seller & would buy from again!

Sold IK Multimedia Future Synths to bob_gray. Nice communication and quick payment, recommended buyer. Thank you :tu:

FakeNatty traded my Cubase Pro 12 with dune_rave for their U-He Bazille, Ace, and Hive 2.

Very trustworthy trader.

Thank you very much
Last edited by FakeNatty on Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sold SSL X-Saturator to AKoelewijn.

Instant payment, 100% recommend :tu:

Bought EZBass from dyross - great transaction and communication!

Sold Ik Multimedia T-RackS ONE to Jefsw. Fast payment and very friendly communication. Thank you !!! :)

Tendou sold me U-HE presswerk. Tendou is friendly and the transaction went super smoother.

I would buy from Tendou again without hesitation :tu:

Purchased Live Suite from PPrimo. Great communication and quick transaction would gladly do business with them again.

I sold a D16 plugin to delaiah and the transaction was quick, smooth and very pleasant. delaiah even added some extra $$ for PayPal fees which were not even requested. A very trustworthy member of this community. Thanks delaiah :tu: :tu: :tu:
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

had the most pleasant of dealings with escalona! kind, prompt, went the extra mile to verify the transfer and even threw in a little extra. totally recommended seller :) !

Bought Softube American Class A from andrei.tuduran. Super fast transfer and very nice guy. Recommended! :tu:

Fantastic trade with Aiynzahev. Great comms, sorted transfer quick. 100% would trade/buy/sell again. A++

coskivst purchased Ableton 11 from me and transaction was smooth and prompt. He paid very quickly and replied very quickly. The transaction could not have been any better. I highly recommend dealing with him. Thanks.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”