DrivenByMoss: Bitwig extension for many hardware controllers (version 23.2.1)

Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bitwig Studio 5 Maschine

moss wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:32 pm
n0j0e wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:39 pm I have a problem with the Akai mini mk3 and DrivenByMoss that these endless encoder didn't work with a switch as parameter. With the default Akai mini mk3 script from Bitwig it works. Can any1 help here? The default script from Bitwig is very rudimentary here and i didn't find better one.
Try to change the Knob Sensitivty (at the very end of the Generic Flexi settings).
I will try it after travel trip. But i feel it is a workaround only and not like the original Bitwig Akai mini mk3 script. Anyway if it will work then. Thanks for the hint!
«» Music everywhere.. | Bitwig & Kushview Element user «»

Hi,
I've just discovered the general Flexi to map a Behringer X touch Mini, and it's assomme !
Especially the modes fonction !
I was wondering if there was a fonction to "set a parameter to default values" that could be mapped on the knobs when we push on it ?

Thanks again for all your work

Best

matthieu87 wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:48 pm Hi,
I've just discovered the general Flexi to map a Behringer X touch Mini, and it's assomme !
Especially the modes fonction !
I was wondering if there was a fonction to "set a parameter to default values" that could be mapped on the knobs when we push on it ?

Thanks again for all your work

Best
Currently not, but I will add it to the wishlist.

Thanks a lot !

Hi,

would you please help me with the correct configuration for an M-Audio Code 49 in BW 4.3.4 in the controller page. I have just added a Midi Keyboard (without i didn't get Midioutput) and a Flexi see attachment. But i don't know if this is correct, because there are also two more entries for Code 49: MIDIN2 and MIDIOUT2 and MIDIIN 4 and MIDIOUT 4. As soon as i switch the Code 49 to HID Mode, i can switch between different views (piano roll etc)

Thanks in advance

Hi Moss,

Thank you for your work. I am trying to use your komplete kontrol scripts in bitwig with my komplete kontrol s88 mk2. Controls work fine, but when I have multiple instances of komplete kontrol plugin in different tracks, I can't switch between different ones using selecting a track in the mixer. It always controls the same kontrol plugin instance, do you know a fix to this issue?

Thanks a lot

Edit: Moved to Push support thread.

babyblue wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:11 pm Hi,

would you please help me with the correct configuration for an M-Audio Code 49 in BW 4.3.4 in the controller page. I have just added a Midi Keyboard (without i didn't get Midioutput) and a Flexi see attachment. But i don't know if this is correct, because there are also two more entries for Code 49: MIDIN2 and MIDIOUT2 and MIDIIN 4 and MIDIOUT 4. As soon as i switch the Code 49 to HID Mode, i can switch between different views (piano roll etc)

Thanks in advance
Sorry, I do not have that device. I guess you should refer to their manual.

rocketronixa wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:21 am Hi Moss,

Thank you for your work. I am trying to use your komplete kontrol scripts in bitwig with my komplete kontrol s88 mk2. Controls work fine, but when I have multiple instances of komplete kontrol plugin in different tracks, I can't switch between different ones using selecting a track in the mixer. It always controls the same kontrol plugin instance, do you know a fix to this issue?

Thanks a lot
No, I am sorry. For some people it works (incl. me), for some not. IMHO this whole Kontrol concept involves just too much different software pieces to be stable...

moss wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:47 am Post all questions, wishes and discussion here.
Wish:

Extension for the Korg SQ-64.

Or maybe just point me in the direction on how I can specifically get the SQ-64 to show:

1. Clips
2. Active Clips

The SQ-64 has a "Control" page that consists of 4 rows: A, B, C, D, with each letter followed by 16 step buttons. Also has four dials with four pages for those dials, I'm mainly focused on clip launching though.

The buttons only show 1 color, but I thought it would be cool to have it so that if there was a clip the light would be on and if not then the light would be off.

Then for active clips the light would blink on and off.
Yo Leroy!

BoogerSnotOrchestra wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:33 am
moss wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:47 am Post all questions, wishes and discussion here.
Wish:

Or maybe just point me in the direction on how I can specifically get the SQ-64 to show:

1. Clips
2. Active Clips

The SQ-64 has a "Control" page that consists of 4 rows: A, B, C, D, with each letter followed by 16 step buttons. Also has four dials with four pages for those dials, I'm mainly focused on clip launching though.

The buttons only show 1 color, but I thought it would be cool to have it so that if there was a clip the light would be on and if not then the light would be off.

I have no plans to support this device.

Dear Jürgen, I search for a link to a donation button :wink:

ehgdae wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:47 am Dear Jürgen, I search for a link to a donation button :wink:
I refused this for a long time :-) Now, you can donate under each of my Youtube videos with the Youtube "Thanks" button.

ok, great job !

moss wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:35 am
BoogerSnotOrchestra wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:33 am
Wish:

1. Clips
2. Active Clips

I have no plans to support this device.
Thanks for the reply, after looking into it I won't be making one myself either. Hopefully Korg will step up and add support to turn that "Control" page into a clip launcher. Supposedly they have more support coming for the device.
Yo Leroy!

Return to “Controller Scripting”