Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought UJAM Virtual Bassist ROWDY 2 from jmarcinik3. Was so fast and easy. Thanks!

In the words of Cheech Marin, "Better late than never!" I forgot to give feedback regarding the purchase of d16 Group Syntorus 2 from Paramarimbo on 7/21/22. Good communication and a pleasant and easy transaction. Thanks!

Got the product fast and super communication. joshbass is one of the good ones. :tu:
You are most welcome!

Purchased Goodhertz Vulf Compressor from thisisfdr. The transaction was pleasant and quick. Fantastic seller, highly recommended!

Purchased Zebra + Dark Zebra from atoms2k. Very prompt and pleasant transaction, highly recommended seller.

Bought Arturia FX collection from veecheech. Very quick, very prompt, very professional. Highest recommendation.

Bought Razor from emef. The transaction and transfer were really fast!

Purchased Atlas 2 from db3. We wrapped up our dealings w/ the purchase within a few hours. Cordial dealings! Def reccommended!

Only wait was for dev to transfer license, but was worth the wait. And as a developer myself, I respect a self-run dev offering.

Been a while back, but I got some kudos for people!
RC-20 from Boutbeats, very quick and friendly!
Valhalla plugins from trupoff
Hive 2 from jsc

sold Razor to Korg Supporter. really quick and easy transaction, highly recommended.

Korg Supporter wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:21 am Bought Razor from emef. The transaction and transfer were really fast!

Had a speedy transaction with - flurp - super fast communication, payment via PP - highly recommended buyer :phones: :party: :tu:
MPG X670E CARBON Ryzen 9 7900, 64Gb 6K DDR5 4x2tb Nvmes

pabloaldunate was very prompt and clear in his communication, recommended for sure!

Purchased Ableton Live 11 Suite from bangaio. Quick and easy license transfer and great communication. Thank you!

Transaction with AcrossTheSky was fast and easy ! Highly recommended :)

Elektrode bought Hive 2 from me. Very smooth and fast transaction. Recommended!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”