Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

dermage wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:46 am Has anyone checked, is this for all PA plugins or only for the plugins listed in the email link?
I tried voucher on new unfiltered audio needle point. $29 voucher didn't work. However, it seems "new" product exclusions pass in less than a year based on what is on the list (such as Tails). Who knows, time will tell.

$29 is a great price for so many of the higher end products on the list ... but most of the list I've already purchased.

FabFilter permanent price drops??
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

RX10 is available through the new www.pa-megastore.com as an individual purchase in various versions. It is not included in the MEGA Bundle subscriptions.

iZotope RX 10 Advanced - $799

Hey all you guys who had the any plugin for $1 each month subscribtion, can you now buy stuff like this? If yes, congrats!!!! :tu: :party: :lol: :hihi:
With all the fx, amp and synth emulations out there, not to mention AI, you can finally sound like…? Someone else and something that has already been done! :clap: :tu: :party: ------- :scared:

I also see that www.pa-megastore.com will have ”rent-to-own” (coming soon - stay tuned)
With all the fx, amp and synth emulations out there, not to mention AI, you can finally sound like…? Someone else and something that has already been done! :clap: :tu: :party: ------- :scared:

Yadrichik_Chaya wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 5:54 pm ...
iZotope RX 10 Advanced - $799

Hey all you guys who had the any plugin for $1 each month subscribtion, can you now buy stuff like this? If yes, congrats!!!! :tu: :party: :lol: :hihi:
It's a great suggestion, but unfortunately it doesn't work..

The voucher "frvr29m-XXXXXXXXXXXX" requires a specific quantity of products in your cart.
Please check the voucher requirements.

Hi! I want to sell my Tracktion account, but i don't know if this is the right place to publish it or even if it's possible to sell it in the first place. I've already read the Terms of Use but although there's no mention of transferable licences, there's no direct adress to selling the whole account. It has Waveform 11 and Waveform 12 + Studio Content Bundle.

Also it's my first time trying to sell something so some advice is always welcome. I hope i didn't break any rules, as far as i know i hadn't. Any response is greatly appreciated!

Reported

MattSan wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:14 pm Hi! I want to sell my Tracktion account, but i don't know if this is the right place to publish it or even if it's possible to sell it in the first place. I've already read the Terms of Use but although there's no mention of transferable licences, there's no direct adress to selling the whole account. It has Waveform 11 and Waveform 12 + Studio Content Bundle.

Also it's my first time trying to sell something so some advice is always welcome. I hope i didn't break any rules, as far as i know i hadn't. Any response is greatly appreciated!
Have you contacted Tracktion? Several years ago I sold my copy of the DAW and they told me to just transfer my entire account. But, recently I sold F'em and they actually transferred the license for me. Maybe they'll transfer Waveform now as well?
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

soundbylaura wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 5:26 pm FabFilter permanent price drops??
I've felt like the days of a $180 EQ have long been over. Their 25% off sales have also been an insult in a market thats changed so much. I know FF products are great and beloved but the plugin market has been altered forever

Greenstorm33 wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:56 pm
MattSan wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:14 pm Hi! I want to sell my Tracktion account, but i don't know if this is the right place to publish it or even if it's possible to sell it in the first place. I've already read the Terms of Use but although there's no mention of transferable licences, there's no direct adress to selling the whole account. It has Waveform 11 and Waveform 12 + Studio Content Bundle.

Have you contacted Tracktion? Several years ago I sold my copy of the DAW and they told me to just transfer my entire account. But, recently I sold F'em and they actually transferred the license for me. Maybe they'll transfer Waveform now as well?
No, i've not contacted them yet, maybe i should've do that in the first place, but judging by what you tell me i think i'll be allowed to sell it without any problems, i hope. Thanks for the response!

Anyone who have a PA voucher for sale or maybe some free ones like the $25.00?

Kurdish Mayfield wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:07 am
I've felt like the days of a $180 EQ have long been over. Their 25% off sales have also been an insult in a market thats changed so much. I know FF products are great and beloved but the plugin market has been altered forever
There's quite a few EQs priced even higher. The days of $180 EQ plugins is still not over. I don't know what the SALES numbers of those plugins are, but the pricing remains.

For example: MAAT and Weiss EQ plugins are > $500 each.

vitocorleone123 wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:41 pm
Kurdish Mayfield wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:07 am
There's quite a few EQs priced even higher. The days of $180 EQ plugins is still not over. I don't know what the SALES numbers of those plugins are, but the pricing remains.

For example: MAAT and Weiss EQ plugins are > $500 each.
Of course youre right..I'm sure there are other niche plugin eq's with legacy pricing. I'm thinking of the savvy music maker who actually buys and uses plugins and this wont be everyone. Just speaking personally , Ive demoed FF EQ and it was great but I never thought it was worth the $180 price point FF clung to in the last 5 years. So much has changed in the last 10 years that the innovation of plugin makers a decade ago has been adapted across the market.

I have a question. I want to sell here Melodyne Studio 5....what is appropriate amount I should ask for?

bartykill wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:03 pm I have a question. I want to sell here Melodyne Studio 5....what is appropriate amount I should ask for?
just do a search for any recent sales and price it a little lower than that.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”