Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Vsthound wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:08 pm Anyone know if an ‘update to K14 Ultimate’ (from K13 Ultimate) will be included in this year’s Black Friday sale, or will that be excluded?
Highly unlikely as it usually goes on sale for the first time the following summer.

Latest Bitwig + u-he special offer seems quite good. If you are a u-he licensee you can get an extra personal code for a 25% discount off the new/upgrade price and also get a free copy of either Satin or Bazille.

chrisstiles wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:00 am Latest Bitwig + u-he special offer seems quite good. If you are a u-he licensee you can get an extra personal code for a 25% discount off the new/upgrade price and also get a free copy of either Satin or Bazille.
If you buy an upgrade license directly from Bitwig rather than a reseller can anyone confirm whether you can still choose to apply it when you want (I usually wait for a worthwhile update) or does it get applied automatically?

aMUSEd wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:07 am
chrisstiles wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:00 am Latest Bitwig + u-he special offer seems quite good. If you are a u-he licensee you can get an extra personal code for a 25% discount off the new/upgrade price and also get a free copy of either Satin or Bazille.
If you buy an upgrade license directly from Bitwig rather than a reseller can anyone confirm whether you can still choose to apply it when you want (I usually wait for a worthwhile update) or does it get applied automatically?
Sadly, it looks like it doesn't work for a regular upgrade, just an upgrade from 16-track/8-track or a new purchase.

chrisstiles wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:57 pm
Sadly, it looks like it doesn't work for a regular upgrade, just an upgrade from 16-track/8-track or a new purchase.
it works for a regular upgrade, because i received an email; "Renew your Bitwig Studio Upgrade Plan and choose between getting either u-he's Bazille or Satin for free."

i have not an active upgrade plan, or else, i would not get this email, me thinks. i have a license for an upgrade plan, unused.

WasteLand wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:38 pm
it works for a regular upgrade, because i received an email; "Renew your Bitwig Studio Upgrade Plan and choose between getting either u-he's Bazille or Satin for free."
To clarify, what doesn't work is to also use the u-he 25% off code to do a regular upgrade. You can of course still upgrade via bitwig current undiscounted upgrade price and get one of those plugins for free.

chrisstiles wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:11 pm
WasteLand wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:38 pm
To clarify, what doesn't work is to also use the u-he 25% off code to do a regular upgrade. You can of course still upgrade via bitwig current undiscounted upgrade price and get one of those plugins for free.
perhaps i read your post wrong, it is clear now.

and indeed, i certainly read the email from u-he not properly;

"From September 22nd until September 29th, existing u-he customers can claim a 25% discount coupon applicable to Bitwig Studio, Bitwig Studio EDU, Upgrade From 16-Track, and Upgrade From 8-Track."

to confusion is... well... u-he offers 25% and also, even with an inactive upgrade plan, bitwig offers 25% for u-he products...

well i have an unused upgrade plan & have all the synths of u-he i like (also Bazille)... but still, interesting for others; if you do have bitwig studio it means in a way you get, for instance Bazile for let's say half price + an upgrade plan (for the sale price for an upgrade plan).

so, the least confusing part is, 25% discount in your Bitwig account for a u-he product...

If anyone is wondering you can register a Bitwig upgrade plan you purchased previously that you've been holding on to and get a free U-He plugin. I got my plan in the last sale and registered it now for the free plugin. Great deal!
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

Any thoughts about the Arturia V Collection Compendium upgrade offer they just sent out?
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Rats, I was hoping to extend my Bitwig update plan for a year at a discount and get Bazille. But it won't accept my coupon code that u-he sent. I must have misunderstood what others had posted.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

mgw38 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:10 am Any thoughts about the Arturia V Collection Compendium upgrade offer they just sent out?
I have V Collection 9. After logging in, I don't see any special Arturia V Collection Compendium offers for me on that page or my account. Guess the offer will be updated in a day or two.

https://www.arturia.com/vcol-compendium

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:06 am
mgw38 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:10 am Any thoughts about the Arturia V Collection Compendium upgrade offer they just sent out?
I have V Collection 9. After logging in, I don't see any special Arturia V Collection Compendium offers for me on that page or my account. Guess the offer will be updated in a day or two.

This is an upgrade offer. If you have the collection 9, you don't need to upgrade.
My offer is 149 €/$ from Collection 8. (I receive the collection 9 + one soundbank)

If you don't need a soundbank wait for the Black Friday prices.
In recent years the Collection upgrade was cheaper (100$ I guess from 1-3 years old collections).

becseigy wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:12 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:06 am

This is an upgrade offer. If you have the collection 9, you don't need to upgrade.
My offer is 149 €/$ from Collection 8. (I receive the collection 9 + one soundbank)

If you don't need a soundbank wait for the Black Friday prices.
In recent years the Collection upgrade was cheaper (100$ I guess from 1-3 years old collections).
I see. I thought they might have special offer for just the new sound banks if you own V Collection 9. But you are probably right, it's only for those who don't have V Collection 9 yet.

$149 offer from V Collection 8 sounds good to me, especially with the additional sound bank of 500+ presets. :tu:

It's not one soundbank, it's 10 soundbanks in one bundle (5 bundles to choose from).

My upgrade price is 149€ from V6. That electronic bundle looks pretty tempting.

Greenstorm33 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:45 pm you can register a Bitwig upgrade plan you purchased previously that you've been holding on to and get a free U-He plugin
What exactly do you mean by registering "a Bitwig upgrade plan you purchased previously that you've been holding on to"?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”