Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

i've noticed occasionally on the M1 machines, sometimes increasing the buffer has the opposite effect to what one might assume to happen. ie. causes an apparent increase in CPU workload.

msvs wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:09 am @scoplunk: that FPS Mode setting is a thing from the earliest 1.0 versions. Meanwhile it should be optimized, that it doesnt matter (or like in your case, even could have a negative effect). Its only still in for compatibility reasons, I guess in 2.0, this setting will be no more.
Thanks, Manuel. And, I also wanted to mention that I'm running Logic in native mode, not under Rosetta, in case that makes a difference to others having a similar problem.

BTW, I'm totally excited about the parallel filter routing! That was always a conspicuous missing feature in a synth that's so otherwise crazy powerful.

zvenx wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:54 am
noiseboyuk wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:49 am The Collection 1 is there, which is a particularly good deal with 175 patches (and some Big Tone in there too). The demo sounds appropriately broad.
Yes I listened to the demo, too much other stuff there to truly tempt me.
Strangely the Melodic Techno 2 is the one I am most tempted by.

rsp
MelTech 1 & 2 are also on PB now...

Sorry I said it poorly.
They were there when I posted the link too.
What I meant was, of those that are there, meltech 2 was the one most tempting me.
Now if you can arrange for them to include rhe two BigTones, they will have a sale from me.
rsp
sound sculptist

I caved and both Meltech 1&2.. mixed feelings but anyway..
I had asked before, does anyone know why the layers can be muted/solo'ed but not disabled?
I would imagine allowing them to be disabled would 1) save cpu resources and 2) may allow easier 'soloing' of more than one layer.

thanks,
rsp
sound sculptist

You can delete them, you have to right click on whichever one you want to get rid of and select 'delete'. Hopefully V2 will make all of this a bit faster as its a pain deleting 7 tracks one-by-one when you only want to keep one active.

When more Mirko Ruta expansions ;)

I'm planning to get version 2 when it's out but I don't have version 1. Is getting version 1 right now at 50% off at PB and then upgrading to v2 cost more than waiting for v2?

xx JPRacer xx wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:22 am Is getting version 1 right now at 50% off at PB and then upgrading to v2 cost more than waiting for v2?
regarding the 50% discount, I would say, not :party:
Last edited by msvs on Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

double post

Has anyone been keeping tabs on the features that have been teased thus far for Avenger 2?
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

noiseboyuk wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:06 am Has anyone been keeping tabs on the features that have been teased thus far for Avenger 2?
Some are shown on their Youtube channel.

FakeNatty wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:38 am
noiseboyuk wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:06 am Has anyone been keeping tabs on the features that have been teased thus far for Avenger 2?
Some are shown on their Youtube channel.
Yes, and they've put stuff up on their Facebook page from time to time and in 932 KVR pages. A simple bullet point list somewhere would be nice is all.
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

Hi!

Sry if this has been asked before, tried to search the forum. I cant get the control-click (right-click) on a one button mac mouse to work in Avenger, for instance if I want to remove an oscillator tab. If I switch to a two button mouse the right click works but I would prefer to use my ordinary mouse. Is there some setting or such that I cant find where I can activate this?

Niklashe wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:51 pm Hi!

Sry if this has been asked before, tried to search the forum. I cant get the control-click (right-click) on a one button mac mouse to work in Avenger, for instance if I want to remove an oscillator tab. If I switch to a two button mouse the right click works but I would prefer to use my ordinary mouse. Is there some setting or such that I cant find where I can activate this?
Can you control + click?

Return to “Instruments”