Is it time for SUPER plugin?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

OMG You Guys! My channel is totally blowing up right now! I can't thank you guys enough. Don't forget to hit that like and smash that subscribe button to stay up to date on all of our fresh new content. It really helps the channel out.

Not on tiktok = fail

Disclaimer:I don’t have tiktok

CinningBao wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:43 pm Not on tiktok = fail
No. Not on Tiktok means you have a real life
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

CinningBao wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:43 pm Not on tiktok = fail

Disclaimer:I don’t have tiktok
I should totally upload to tiktok. It will probably go viral. It's not every day that a banger like that comes on the scene, amiright?

I was curious and listened to number 1 of spotify it's called unholy by kim petras.
Well, I think, I just have a very bad taste, must be a good song 'cuz it's number one.
I was surprised song length is 2:37, it's more than today's average length.
Maybe super plugin could also give a customized listening experience, would like to change drums, bass and vocals of the song to my taste or maybe I should listen to number 2?!

ghettosynth wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:39 pm OMG You Guys! My channel is totally blowing up right now! I can't thank you guys enough. Don't forget to hit that like and smash that subscribe button to stay up to date on all of our fresh new content. It really helps the channel out.

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

DCrown wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:18 pm maybe I should listen to number 2?!
Number 2?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCj39T460Hk

morelia wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:05 am
briefcasemanx wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:39 am I'm almost certain that it's time for super plugin
Speaking of plugins.

Hubble just spotted something massive coming out of Uranus
Wow, they found that in Mianus? In Connecticut?

briefcasemanx wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:05 pm Wow, they found that in Mianus? In Connecticut?
Quick, find a potato.

ghettosynth wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:06 pm
briefcasemanx wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:05 pm Wow, they found that in Mianus? In Connecticut?
Quick, find a potato.
I thought SUPER plugin had a potato slider?

jamcat wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:19 pm
Etienne1973 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:22 pm One day AI might replicate the universe.
Who said it didn't already, 13.7 billion years ago?

briefcasemanx wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:14 pm
ghettosynth wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:06 pm
Quick, find a potato.
I thought SUPER plugin had a potato slider?
What? Users are never happy, always wanting more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more.

No, god damn it, you have to bring your own potato!

Etienne1973 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:31 pm
jamcat wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:19 pm
Etienne1973 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:22 pm One day AI might replicate the universe.
Who said it didn't already, 13.7 billion years ago?
They will never take over the world - can't even spell.

Leo1999 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:22 am Some reactions so ridiculous, it reminds me of Catholic church long ago,
when the church accused Galileo of heresy.
you are NOT an Italian astronomer, physicist and engineer, sometimes described as a polymath.
i suppose that's the only difference between you two?

I'm gonna bump this because I don't want to make another thread (not yet at least) to ask this question which has been bothering me for quite some time:

Is it time for SUPER plugin?

Return to “Effects”