Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold DDMF ERS Dim D to Skybred. All good! :clap:
I'm an orange critter from Arcade with a large nose (but I don't lie!). :D

Just sold Arturia Chorus DIMENSION-D to blehbleh, he was super patient and pleasant, a highly recommended buyer!

sold Acustica Audio Fire The Clip to 12bitcrunch
very smooth transaction

Bought Voxengo stuff from ttb. :)
Everything went smoothly. Great seller! 8)

hoangmytr wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:32 am Bought Voxengo stuff from ttb. :)
Everything went smoothly. Great seller! 8)
hoangmytr was a great buyer and very nice person to communicate with. :)

Thanks again!

Purchased a nice Sonible plugin from La Mato.
Quick, smooth transfer. Highly recommend. Thank you. :tu:

Bought Toraverb2 from Roman76. Nice contact & fast transfer. Thanks for the plugin!

Thank you BufoBufo for the pleasant business!

BEWARE of buying from Kamikase. I purchased the Softube Tube-Tech Compressor Collection, everything looked good at the beginning, but shortly after activation my iLok and Softube accounts got deactivated. After contacting support they explained that the license Kamikase sold me was reported as a fraudulent purchase.

A week later, I still can not access my accounts and I’m dealing with this BS. Kamikase recently bumped the listing, but is not responding to my PayPal claim.

Stay away.

Purchased Sonible's Smart EQ 3 from aberration123 and all went well with the transfer process. Great seller, trustworthy, and communicative.

Bought iZotope Music Production Bundle 5 from JorjhanC, great trade, highly recommend.

Sold Repro to sfdmj and it went well. Good communication! Thanks.

FYI: I bought Repro 1/5 from videoeyes. The transaction was super smooth, he was very responsive throughout the deal.

Sold IK Multimedia Account to sjun3 and it went well. Good communication! Thanks.

Sold IK Multimedia Account to gesp and it went well. Good communication! Thanks.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”