Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought GForce M-Tron Select from asprog. Easy, smooth transaction. Good prices.

BigSneezy wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:02 pm Bought GForce M-Tron Select from asprog. Easy, smooth transaction. Good prices.
Thanks BigSneezy! Indeed a nice transaction, you have been patient and very kind :tu:
Waveform Pro 12.5.11, Windows 10

Bought Addictive Drums 2 from dannyfm, appreciate his patience and communication, made sure I was good to go, recommended seller! Thanks!

Sold Waves lofi space to Bristow. All good! Recommended!
If you plan on purchasing your first Universal Audio hardware, you can get a free additional plugin. Just send a PM.

I bought Heavy Metal EBX from tosza, a smooth transaction and recommended seller.

Bought Fire The Clip from Sahul. Highly recommended, everything worked out smooth and quick. Thanks, man!

Just bought u-he Repro from elv, it was a super quick and straightforward purchase with a very responsive and pleasant seller. Would recommend!

Just sold Hive 2 to Shockspoon. Straight forward and easy transaction. Recommended buyer :tu:

Satch1 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:36 pm Just sold Hive 2 to Shockspoon. Straight forward and easy transaction. Recommended buyer :tu:
Kudos to you Satch1!

Just sold AKAI MPC2 Software DAW to richiehoop. easy transaction. Recommended buyer

I bought Akai MPC2 software from DenyT. Speedy and smooth deal -- seller highly recommended.

Sold Repro to ohdoubleu.
Super nice guy. Recommended buyer
Simple and repetive are my middle names

Sold Diva to Shockspoon, fast and easy transaction.
Simple and repetive are my middle names

Sold Ableton Suite 10 to Echoes in the Attic. Great buyer, all happened smoothly.

Bought Playbox from Leichenschmaus, quick and easy. Thanks again!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”