Softube Central has to be the buggiest download manager

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I hate it when I see updates in Softube Central as it's always a lottery as to whether they will get installed properly. Today I have 33 updates, started 'Update all' but straight away the download just failed for several. I stopped most of them thinking maybe if I reduce the bandwidth a bit but now it can't even install one that it has downloaded and is stuck on trying to find its helper app. This is a common occurance. Also it doesn't seem to see any of my licenses on the iLok. This is such a horrible and useless app!

btw never set it to automatically activate products either - it always activates them to the hard drive even if you have them on an iLok. So you end up with everything activated twice.

I use it to download only, or I still grab the individual installers from Softube more often.

Nah the UVI download manager has that one beat. It won't even let me download any of my purchased products, what a piece of crap.

seangm wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:57 am Nah the UVI download manager has that one beat. It won't even let me download any of my purchased products, what a piece of crap.
I always thought the UVI one was great. I own almost everything they make and nothing I can't download.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

ATS wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:28 am
seangm wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:57 am Nah the UVI download manager has that one beat. It won't even let me download any of my purchased products, what a piece of crap.
I always thought the UVI one was great. I own almost everything they make and nothing I can't download.
I don't know, I'm having the opposite experience. And I never have an issue with Softube downloader so go figure.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”