Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just sold Steinberg Cubase to darkcapricorn. Great communication and a smooth process. Recommended!

fainak33 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:17 pm Just sold Steinberg Cubase to darkcapricorn. Great communication and a smooth process. Recommended!
Thx again fainak33 fast reply and transction as usual!

bought something from Bleep Shack, fast reply and action, would recommend!

Sold Permut8 to robindrieghe, all good!

Bought from mossie23 a license transfer for u-he Bazille. Everything perfect, many thanks for the smooth transaction! Trustworthy and highly recommended seller!

Just bought Native Instruments: India off donco. Communication was great and transaction went smoothly. Recommended seller!

I have bunch of excellent transactions to report:

Sold to Parseq Philip_P and ralfrobert all with fast payment and great communications!

Purchased from cletiscake and GlennPlumber both had great communication and no sweat transfers!

I really appreciate transacting with these great KVR folks! :clap:

I bought Softube Model 72 from Irate_Wombat_dot_com and it went well. Thanks!

Got Komplete 13 standard and k13 ultimate from johnnyslash7 great communication, all went fast! Faster than Flash. Hahah

sold PSP Springbox to Joethibs. Great person to deal with. Made for a super quick and easy sale.. Recommended!

Got Cubase Pro 12 from Tao Jones. Everything perfect! Probably my quickest transaction to date :clap: :D

smooth transaction with j-unit.
fast, constructive and polite communication.
I advise.
Thanks

fainak33 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:38 pm sold PSP Springbox to Joethibs. Great person to deal with. Made for a super quick and easy sale.. Recommended!
Bought PSP Springbox from fainak33 - great communication - highly recommend!!

Bought Dune3 from mindbeet
Recommended seller :tu:

spacepluk wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:47 pm Got Cubase Pro 12 from Tao Jones. Everything perfect! Probably my quickest transaction to date :clap: :D

Sold Cubase 12 Pro to spacepluk. Super fast and easy! Probably my quickest transaction too!! Thank you!!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”