Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Are the 'new' PA loyalty vouchers (any (but not any) plug $29) personal again? Mine ends RXq

Mine too, 56RXq at the end.

Looks like still generic then. Cheers.

nevermind

GaryG wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:42 am Are the 'new' PA loyalty vouchers (any (but not any) plug $29) personal again? Mine ends RXq
Who is designing their business models? They change weekly and seem completely unsustainable. This week alone I got 2 free amp sim plugins because they were less than $20 each. I like free plugins, but this seems like some shortsighted insanity. I’d actually like them to stick around for years to come, ya know?

masterhiggins wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:37 pm
GaryG wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:42 am Are the 'new' PA loyalty vouchers (any (but not any) plug $29) personal again? Mine ends RXq
Who is designing their business models? They change weekly and seem completely unsustainable. This week alone I got 2 free amp sim plugins because they were less than $20 each. I like free plugins, but this seems like some shortsighted insanity. I’d actually like them to stick around for years to come, ya know?
I assume amps and EQs are easy to make (if you already have the code for one amp or EQ, a new skin and a few constants for filter frequency ranges shouldn't be hard), and software development is a "sunk cost". If they charge too much, people will just use a free or cheap alternative, such as the Hornet stuff. Or pirate. Previously, they were only giving out the $10 effects, but I assume that no one was interested in those anymore. And really, there are plenty of free phasers etc available.

We're paying discount prices for WordPerfect or Lotus, not funding the development of Word.

Don't forget that now we can't use vouchers to pay the activation fee after buying a PA plugin second hand. So each transfer is 20$ for them.

jneudorf wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:23 pm Previously, they were only giving out the $10 effects, but I assume that no one was interested in those anymore. And really, there are plenty of free phasers etc available.
There've been frequent $20 vouchers for some time, I got a lot of the unfiltered audio stuff via these means (Sandman Pro, Dent2, Fault) as well as completing the Lindell ChannelX, it's just that they slightly expanded the selection at that price point to cover a (few) more of their amp models.

It's ok cause Native Instruments will just end up subsidising any loss with their less products, more money K upgrades. It all levels out. :ud:

For me, they've reached the point where they don't have much I want anymore, given away or reduced massively everything I was interested in. I'm not much of an engineer, I have what I need eq and compressor-wise, so I'm really just keeping an eye out for the latest UA plug to fall to no-brainer territory. I guess their business model is lots of odd tenners from people like me rather than steady, $50 or so income like valhalla say.

But free's good too, just nabbed Massive for nothing thanks to Novation. :)

Yeah I can see that. Crazy discounts on stuff. So far the Gallien Krueger 800rb is my favorite bass amp sim. Can’t wait until I can get all of Wolfgang palm’s synths for $29 each.

...speaking of which, in case it helps anyone,

here´s a code for NI Massive
14001-50334-58080-58838-04090

and one for Ozone Elements
SN-OZONE9ELE-DWJ5-2SJY-E3PM-9M4U

Please let others know if you used them.
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

escalona wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:32 pm here´s a code for NI Massive
Got Massive.

Thank You Very Much!

escalona wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:32 pm ...speaking of which, in case it helps anyone,

here´s a code for NI Massive

and one for Ozone Elements
SN-OZONE9ELE-DWJ5-2SJY-E3PM-9M4U

Please let others know if you used them.
Many thanks for Ozone Elements 9. I was able to register it to my account.

Another couple codes to give:

NI Massive
Taken

Ozone Elements
Taken
Last edited by elxsound on Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”