Please check out my music [Trance, Rock, House]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic

Which is the best track ?

Poll ended at Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:47 am

Awakening
No votes
Choose Wisely
No votes
Golden Globes
No votes
Harmonize
100%
Love in Space
No votes
Melodize
No votes
On to the Stars
No votes
Perfective
No votes
Quartz
No votes
Tender Jerusalem
No votes
The Sands
No votes
To Zion
No votes
Wings of Freedom
No votes
Your Destiny
No votes

Total votes: 1

RELATED
PRODUCTS

My artist name is RonyGN and I have made a few compositions over the past month. :wink:

Check them out. Hope that you will like them and provide positive feedback.
All of the were made with FL Studio DAW and integrated VSTI, samples and tools.

https://www.boomplay.com/artists/55119833
https://music.apple.com/us/artist/ronygn/1645783335
https://music.youtube.com/channel/UCqCY ... Aeda-B_y-A

The genres are Uplifting Trance, Rock and Eurobeat.
Some tracks have a Jewish touch to them. Others remind of the Club Trance scene in 2001-2003.
Wings of Freedom has a lot of guitars, for guitar lovers.

You can find me on Spotify as well. Just search RonyGN. :phones:
Last edited by RonyGN on Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I checked out Harmonize first because that was the first one that showed up on youtube for me. I liked how you took your time with the intro. I am always afraid people will get bored too quickly and tune out. The intro worked great and went into some really cool stuff after that! I will say I feel you go a little heavy with the reverb. I then listened to "To Zion" because I was curious what it would be like with that title. Sounds pretty upbeat and happy which I always think is a good thing. I really like your style a lot and the quality came through in both of the tracks I listened to. It seems to me you put a lot of love and effort into your music and it shows. I wish I had more time to check out some more right now but hopefully later.

That is awesome you only used all the stuff that came with your DAW. If that is what you mean by integrated? Did you buy the everything edition or a smaller one?
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

ATS wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:25 am I checked out Harmonize first because that was the first one that showed up on youtube for me. I liked how you took your time with the intro. I am always afraid people will get bored too quickly and tune out. The intro worked great and went into some really cool stuff after that! I will say I feel you go a little heavy with the reverb. I then listened to "To Zion" because I was curious what it would be like with that title. Sounds pretty upbeat and happy which I always think is a good thing. I really like your style a lot and the quality came through in both of the tracks I listened to. It seems to me you put a lot of love and effort into your music and it shows. I wish I had more time to check out some more right now but hopefully later.

That is awesome you only used all the stuff that came with your DAW. If that is what you mean by integrated? Did you buy the everything edition or a smaller one?
Thanks for the positive reply and feedback. I am glad that you liked the tracks. I really acknowledge that in some leads I need to roll off smoothly those high frequencies and ease on the reverb. I did only use the stuff that came with the DAW. It is not the AIO edition. It is the Producer Edition that I have bought and use.

Awaiting more reviewers !

Good... liked the vibe. Its good to hear uplifting stuff. The style is a little "busy" for my taste, I have to be in the right mood to listen to tracks like these. There are elements competing. I think you might benefit from making some space between the elements - give each one its own space.
I liked "harmonize" the best.

Bansaw wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:55 pm Good... liked the vibe. Its good to hear uplifting stuff. The style is a little "busy" for my taste, I have to be in the right mood to listen to tracks like these. There are elements competing. I think you might benefit from making some space between the elements - give each one its own space.
I liked "harmonize" the best.
Thanks for the feedback. This style relies on concrete and specific melodies, which need full attention in order to enjoy. It is not a background music for other activities. That's how I make my compositions. Perhaps, something more abstract could be less busy. Many like Harmonize. In Boomplay it got thousands of plays. Thanks for the comment overall. Awaiting more people commenting.

Return to “Music Cafe”