trying to login to my account for the past few months... where is support?!

Official support for: hornetplugins.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i've attempted to send out a few emails firstly about a bug with track coherence generating distortion on channels in Ableton (I no longer can use it due to this). purchased the LU meter back in September, still can not redeem it, had to create a new account and repurchase a few of your tools since I'm unable to gain access to my user account (I own a majority of your cataloge have have had no access for a while now).

your reset password on your website is broken for me, and I'm not receiving anything in spam.

where is support?

petermartin wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:55 pm i've attempted to send out a few emails firstly about a bug with track coherence generating distortion on channels in Ableton (I no longer can use it due to this). purchased the LU meter back in September, still can not redeem it, had to create a new account and repurchase a few of your tools since I'm unable to gain access to my user account (I own a majority of your cataloge have have had no access for a while now).

your reset password on your website is broken for me, and I'm not receiving anything in spam.

where is support?
Hi sorry Peter but honestly I haven't received any of your mails, please write me directly to saverio.vigni@hornetplugins.com.

If you unsubscribed from our "other communication" mailing option you won't receive any message from us including password resets.

Drop me a line and get this sorted.

Saverio

Return to “HoRNet Plugins”