Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Last edited by presetsworld on Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Demuvi wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:24 am Since i have 1.8.4 again i can work again so...

Popular Sounds 90 Vol. 2 is in the Endphase. Do you guys have a few wishes with 90s Tracks?
Let me know.

A few i have already started and finished. :)
Hi Demuvi, I as a lover and having lived all the 90s discos etc .. I would also focus on these:
Crystal Waters - Gypsy Woman
Technotronic - Pump Up The Jam
De 'lacy – Hideaway
Co.Ro. feat. Taleesa – Because The Night
The Outhere Brothers - Boom Boom Boom
Da Blitz – Stay with me
Jam & Spoon – Right In The Night
La Bouche - Be My Lover
Maxx - Get A Way
Cappella - Move on baby
Dragana - Taxi Fantastique
Mo-Do - Eins Zwei Polizei
Ice mc - Think about the way
Erika - Relations
U.S.U.R.A. & DATURA- Infinity
4 Your Love - Magic Box
Paradisio - Bailando
Cappella - U got 2 know
Netzwerk - Memories
Corona - Baby baby
Alice Deejay - Better off alone
ALEXIA - Summer Is Crazy
Jam & Spoon Find Me
Benny Benassi - Satisfaction
Erika - Relations

Hey guys, is there a way to manage Avenger's activations via account (like lennardigital ex.)? i cant activate my avenger licence, it says i have activated too much of them. This happened after windows update.

afaik you have to emal support.
rsp
sound sculptist

Lbdunequest wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:20 pm Hey guys, is there a way to manage Avenger's activations via account (like lennardigital ex.)? i cant activate my avenger licence, it says i have activated too much of them. This happened after windows update.
Please post here if you resolve this, because I've recently experienced a harddrive crash and haven't tried to reinstall yet.

presetsworld wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:07 am
Demuvi wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:24 am Since i have 1.8.4 again i can work again so...

Popular Sounds 90 Vol. 2 is in the Endphase. Do you guys have a few wishes with 90s Tracks?
Let me know.

Hi Demuvi, I as a lover and having lived all the 90s discos etc .. I would also focus on these:
Crystal Waters - Gypsy Woman
Technotronic - Pump Up The Jam
De 'lacy – Hideaway
Co.Ro. feat. Taleesa – Because The Night
The Outhere Brothers - Boom Boom Boom
Da Blitz – Stay with me
Jam & Spoon – Right In The Night
La Bouche - Be My Lover
Maxx - Get A Way
Cappella - Move on baby
Dragana - Taxi Fantastique
Mo-Do - Eins Zwei Polizei
Ice mc - Think about the way
Erika - Relations
U.S.U.R.A. & DATURA- Infinity
4 Your Love - Magic Box
Paradisio - Bailando
Cappella - U got 2 know
Netzwerk - Memories
Corona - Baby baby
Alice Deejay - Better off alone
ALEXIA - Summer Is Crazy
Jam & Spoon Find Me
Benny Benassi - Satisfaction
Erika - Relations
Thanks for this input. I will check what would work for a few cool presets.

I have already:
- Maxx - Get A way
- Crystal Waters - Gypsy Woman

Technotronic - Pump Up The Jam (is in the 80s Vol. 1 Expansion)

A few of your tunes are from 2000+... :)
Intel I9 9900X / Asus Prime X299-A / 32 GB DDR 4 / NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 / Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 / Win 10 Pro 64 Bit / Ableton Live 11 64bit / Reason 11

Demuvi wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:39 am
presetsworld wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:07 am

Let me know.

Thanks for this input. I will check what would work for a few cool presets.

I have already:
- Maxx - Get A way
- Crystal Waters - Gypsy Woman

Technotronic - Pump Up The Jam (is in the 80s Vol. 1 Expansion)

A few of your tunes are from 2000+... :)
Imagine I did it very willingly, cmq since you put "Gigi D'Agostino - L'Amour Toujours" I thought that something from 1999-2000 could be there :D , if you want I will only list you from 1991 to 1999
and then I had added some historical pieces that made the history of 90's dance!

Lbdunequest wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:20 pm Hey guys, is there a way to manage Avenger's activations via account (like lennardigital ex.)? i cant activate my avenger licence, it says i have activated too much of them. This happened after windows update.
login to your account and click on "ACCOUNT DETAILS" in the left menu.
you can now deactivate old System IDs.

If you guys are interested in SynthPop Presets... :party: :phones:
Get them here: https://payhip.com/DEMUVI
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Intel I9 9900X / Asus Prime X299-A / 32 GB DDR 4 / NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 / Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 / Win 10 Pro 64 Bit / Ableton Live 11 64bit / Reason 11

Demuvi wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:34 am If you guys are interested in SynthPop Presets... :party: :phones:
Hello it will be out by Christmas "Popular Sounds 90 Vol. 2" ? and the discounts will be until 31/12?

presetsworld wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:47 am
Demuvi wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:34 am If you guys are interested in SynthPop Presets... :party: :phones:
Hello it will be out by Christmas "Popular Sounds 90 Vol. 2" ? and the discounts will be until 31/12?
Hopefully the 90s Vol.2 will be out before christmas.
The Discounts on Popular Sounds Series are always in Cross Sale with 15%.
Those replications are to time consuming to give them cheaper than 39€ per expansion.

Kind Regards.

msvs wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:46 pm of course all presets are fully compatible with the older version

:x Unfortunately after due to the protection that this Avenger VPS has that I bought and after a couple of months it asked me to 'register' it again ??? what the f**k? I had to stop a project I was working on in my DAW to find the username and password for the V-Manager, then I had to re-start all instances within the project because it wouldn't take the change. It is a shame that after having spent hundreds of dollars and having registered it, it asks me for license registration again, it has no meaning other than to "remove" potential buyers. DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE, DO NOT BUY THIS VST until this stupid thing has been corrected. :x :evil: :x
Last edited by Chipi on Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chipi wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:06 am
msvs wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:46 pm of course all presets are fully compatible with the older version

Unfortunately 1 star is due to the protection that this Avenger VPS has that I bought and after a couple of months it asked me to 'register' it again ??? what the f**k? I had to stop a project I was working on in my DAW to find the username and password for the V-Manager, then I had to re-start all instances within the project because it wouldn't take the change. It is a shame that after having spent hundreds of dollars and having registered it, it asks me for license registration again, it has no meaning other than to "remove" potential buyers. DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE, DO NOT BUY THIS VST until this stupid thing has been corrected. :x :evil: :x
Your experience is not mine. You should somehow manage your emotions. You can write support team, read the manual at first. I personally have no single problem with VPS Avenger, that you have. Calling others not to buy plugin, because only you have some problems is quite strange.

Any news on a BF sale for Avenger?

I am waiting for some new expansion this Black Friday fingers crossed for a new collection expansion or hip hop 4

Return to “Instruments”