Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

dermage wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:22 am The Fuse Audio Sale has not started yet though?
Adding a plugin to cart doesn't make it 14.90?!
I highly doubt that information is true anyway. They’re not going to piss off loyal customers by devaluing ALL of their plugins like that, especially not newer releases. Hopefully…

oneshotdeal wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:28 am
dermage wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:22 am The Fuse Audio Sale has not started yet though?
I highly doubt that information is true anyway. They’re not going to piss off loyal customers by devaluing ALL of their plugins like that, especially not newer releases. Hopefully…
F me, it's live now and it’s actually true…

oneshotdeal wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:32 am
F me, it's live now and it’s actually true…
Should work now. :tu:
Happy Shopping. :party:
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒░░▒▒░░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒░░▒▒▓▓▒▒░░▓▓▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▓▓░░▒▒░░░░░░▓▓▒▒░░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒
Last edited by noiseresearch on Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
/* whitenoise */ /* abandon */ /* reincarnated */

@UncleE

You don’t stock upgrades to FabFilter Saturn 2 do you?
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

noiseresearch wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:40 am
Why you think it would p**s off previous customers. I remember FAL doing sales a couple of times per year. Whether it be an intro sale or a 30-50% off for selected products. And some products are "more expensive" during this BF-sale than in "normal" sales (like the Dozer-Drive was a couple of times 50% off already). Anyway, I gonna buy the TCS-68 Cassette Tape Channel :D
First of all, it devalues almost all of the existing plugins to a point where they have next to no resell value.

Secondly, I believe no discount or sale should be better than intro pricing, unless a couple of years have passed. I paid double for REV305 at 50% intro price. It was released like 3 months ago, and now it's inexplicably like 80% off.

I can't speak for others, but something like this will have me looking twice at every new release from now on, going „it's gonna be cheaper at BF anyway“ instead of more or less blindly buying it to support a great dev.

Happy for people who can now buy a bunch of great plugins for dirt cheap, but they've in turn basically lost me as a customer, and I can't imagine I'm alone in this.

LFO8 wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:27 am
Uncle E wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:59 am
I. Lehti wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:22 am Uncle E, are you getting my PMs? Still waiting for a reg code for the EZ Mix 2 I bought yesterday.
Sorry, I will look at my PM's now. We sent your code.
Do Image Line plugins now run in any DAW or do they require FL?

HI, that's strange, I'm runing Vocodex in my Cubase Pro 11...

Fuse Audio Labs sale is now live, and they really are 14.90 € / $ each.. even the latest ones. :(

I knew that fuse did BF sales back last year with 66% off, also on all products. So this was somehow expected and I waited with buying the new VREV for this moment.

I don't think Ray devalues customers though. Paying 29 or 14.90 for Reverb is not too much money lost.
Kush are btw doing the same, eg. their Silika processor released with no intro discount, and 3 months later or so it was already 20%-30% off. (and that is more of a price difference).
Also Ray is a great guy, so you should be happy he prices the plugins so cheap anyway (also intro discounts 50% are not usual somewhere else)

Another example where I was a bit pissed was IK Syntronik 2 Max, got it on intro discounted for 120€, 6 month later they did the group buy where you could get it for 50€ or below.

paolostylo wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:36 am
LFO8 wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:27 am
I. Lehti wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:22 am Uncle E, are you getting my PMs? Still waiting for a reg code for the EZ Mix 2 I bought yesterday.
Do Image Line plugins now run in any DAW or do they require FL?
HI, that's strange, I'm runing Vocodex in my Cubase Pro 11...
They used to sell VST versions but no longer do.

dermage wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:42 am I knew that fuse did BF sales back last year with 66% off, also on all products. So this was somehow expected and I waited with buying the new VREV for this moment.

I don't think Ray devalues customers though. Paying 29 or 14.90 for Reverb is not too much money lost.
Kush are btw doing the same, eg. their Silika processor released with no intro discount, and 3 months later or so it was already 20%-30% off. (and that is more of a price difference).
Also Ray is a great guy, so you should be happy he prices the plugins so cheap anyway (also intro discounts 50% are not usual somewhere else)
I really appreciate this offer and will probably pull the trigger on DrumSSSX and VCS-1 later today. The pricing is excellent. Fuse plugins are pure quality, and there are some other things that are in favor of Fuse:

1. Excellent support by Ray, the man himself (at least when I needed help).

2. They are reasonably priced anyway.

3. Fuse's product form a little ecosystem, and Ray seems to extend and build on what he already has. There are some companies around developing plugins like bad computer games: put together fast, released, never touched again although buggy. Ray's work is the exact opposite: serious engineering, not toys, but tools, happy customers.

Won't someone think of the poor flippers who make a business of buying in the sales and flogging them at a markup later in the year :(

ralfrobert wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:48 am
dermage wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:42 am I knew that fuse did BF sales back last year with 66% off, also on all products. So this was somehow expected and I waited with buying the new VREV for this moment.

I really appreciate this offer and will probably pull the trigger on DrumSSSX and VCS-1 later today. The pricing is excellent. Fuse plugins are pure quality, and there are some other things that are in favor of Fuse:

1. Excellent support by Ray, the man himself (at least when I needed help).

2. They are reasonably priced anyway.

3. Fuse's product form a little ecosystem, and Ray seems to extend and build on what he already has. There are some companies around developing plugins like bad computer games: put together fast, released, never touched again although buggy. Ray's work is the exact opposite: serious engineering, not toys, but tools, happy customers.

Absolutely agree.
The plugins are very high quality and I think it's the first time that they all are offered for that same ridiculous price, even DrumsSSSX!!
And yes: I can confirm that Reimund (Ray) is very supportive.

Thank you, got it. I thought I was doing something wrong, like I thought I had to go to Toontrack dot com and look for a code.
Ilk

I know Plogue are 50% off right now - are there any resellers? I'm trying to avoid VAT if I can.
Pastoral, Kosmiche, Ambient Music https://markgriffiths.bandcamp.com/
Experimental Music https://markdaltongriffiths.bandcamp.com/

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”