Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Slate Digital's Black Friday just started 7 minutes ago. "Our Biggest Black Friday Ever" and that's it. All their plugins are still MSRP as I'm writing this.
"I keep pressing the space bar, but I’m still on Earth."

I own MPS 4 from iZotope. My "loyality offer" for MPS 5 is $249, the same as for everyone. :cry:
If you plan on purchasing your first Universal Audio hardware, you can get a free additional plugin. Just send a PM.

wangeroge wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:33 pm I own MPS 4 from iZotope. My "loyality offer" for MPS 5 is $249, the same as for everyone. :cry:
It's even worse if you own various combos of MPS, Komplete and PA offerings because none of their deals are inviting.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Uncle E,

Are you able to carry the Gospel Musicians sale?

Also, PB has 40% off three of the TAL synths (as TAL website does) - can you match those discounts?

Thanks.

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:44 pm
wangeroge wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:33 pm I own MPS 4 from iZotope. My "loyality offer" for MPS 5 is $249, the same as for everyone. :cry:
It's even worse if you own various combos of MPS, Komplete and PA offerings because none of their deals are inviting.
Me too. I own 80% of Native Instruments and PA.
If you plan on purchasing your first Universal Audio hardware, you can get a free additional plugin. Just send a PM.

ChamomileShark wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:46 am I know Plogue are 50% off right now - are there any resellers? I'm trying to avoid VAT if I can.
I don't think so.

wangeroge wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:12 pm
Yes this is really a hard pill to swallow. I have MPS 4.1 and Komplete 13 CE, and get no addition breaks on 5.0 or 14 CE. Same price as for everyone.

One would think.....

You could go for the everything bundle upgrade from any Music production Bundle at Thomann for €333.
Haven't seen that price anywhere else. It seems like either they are confusing Music Production Bundle 5 to Everything or else the price is wrong.
https://www.thomann.de/gb/izotope_every ... ps_mpb.htm

Izotope updates always seem to be a bit pricey. Several times I bought the new version outright cheaper than the update prices.
Pastoral, Kosmiche, Ambient Music https://markgriffiths.bandcamp.com/
Experimental Music https://markdaltongriffiths.bandcamp.com/

JonSolo wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:18 pm
Yes this is really a hard pill to swallow. I have MPS 4.1 and Komplete 13 CE, and get no addition breaks on 5.0 or 14 CE. Saagementme price as for everyone.

One would think.....
Same here ,.. my total angagement with these companies are not honored or been taken in consideration ,..

Feel left behind, and will avoid them all now

F.eks. MPS updates, they are already thin and vague, not much in it, throwing in loots of low-end PA stuff an-mass that you already got insteadt, without reasonable proportional price-reduction, turns me of
HM

J4R1O wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:08 pm Slate Digital's Black Friday just started 7 minutes ago. "Our Biggest Black Friday Ever" and that's it. All their plugins are still MSRP as I'm writing this.
Ok... They just updated their homepage and it seems that Slate Digital's Black Friday is all about announcing two new plugins: FG-X 2 ($199) and FG-36A ($149).
"I keep pressing the space bar, but I’m still on Earth."

seangm wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:38 pm
PALU wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:24 pm
agharta wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:37 pm VIC forums is a much better source for Sample Library deals than here.
:tu:
But I'm on their newsletter - must have deleted it without reading it or something... :/
I don't think their newsletter will tell you much, better going directly to the BF deals thread here:

https://vi-control.net/community/thread ... on.131829/
Thanks!!

oneshotdeal wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:55 am
noiseresearch wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:40 am
oneshotdeal wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:28 am
dermage wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:22 am The Fuse Audio Sale has not started yet though?
Adding a plugin to cart doesn't make it 14.90?!
I highly doubt that information is true anyway. They’re not going to piss off loyal customers by devaluing ALL of their plugins like that, especially not newer releases. Hopefully…
Why you think it would p**s off previous customers. I remember FAL doing sales a couple of times per year. Whether it be an intro sale or a 30-50% off for selected products. And some products are "more expensive" during this BF-sale than in "normal" sales (like the Dozer-Drive was a couple of times 50% off already). Anyway, I gonna buy the TCS-68 Cassette Tape Channel :D
First of all, it devalues almost all of the existing plugins to a point where they have next to no resell value.

Secondly, I believe no discount or sale should be better than intro pricing, unless a couple of years have passed. I paid double for REV305 at 50% intro price. It was released like 3 months ago, and now it's inexplicably like 80% off.

I can't speak for others, but something like this will have me looking twice at every new release from now on, going „it's gonna be cheaper at BF anyway“ instead of more or less blindly buying it to support a great dev.

Happy for people who can now buy a bunch of great plugins for dirt cheap, but they've in turn basically lost me as a customer, and I can't imagine I'm alone in this.
How much are their individual plugins usually? I’m all over this 😬
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

ramseysounds wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:20 pm
oneshotdeal wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:55 am
noiseresearch wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:40 am
oneshotdeal wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:28 am
dermage wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:22 am The Fuse Audio Sale has not started yet though?
Adding a plugin to cart doesn't make it 14.90?!
I highly doubt that information is true anyway. They’re not going to piss off loyal customers by devaluing ALL of their plugins like that, especially not newer releases. Hopefully…
Why you think it would p**s off previous customers. I remember FAL doing sales a couple of times per year. Whether it be an intro sale or a 30-50% off for selected products. And some products are "more expensive" during this BF-sale than in "normal" sales (like the Dozer-Drive was a couple of times 50% off already). Anyway, I gonna buy the TCS-68 Cassette Tape Channel :D
First of all, it devalues almost all of the existing plugins to a point where they have next to no resell value.

Secondly, I believe no discount or sale should be better than intro pricing, unless a couple of years have passed. I paid double for REV305 at 50% intro price. It was released like 3 months ago, and now it's inexplicably like 80% off.

I can't speak for others, but something like this will have me looking twice at every new release from now on, going „it's gonna be cheaper at BF anyway“ instead of more or less blindly buying it to support a great dev.

Happy for people who can now buy a bunch of great plugins for dirt cheap, but they've in turn basically lost me as a customer, and I can't imagine I'm alone in this.
How much are their individual plugins usually? I’m all over this 😬
I was also wondering, so here you go: https://www.kvraudio.com/developer/fuse-audio-labs :tu:
With all the fx, amp and synth emulations out there, not to mention AI, you can finally sound like…? Someone else and something that has already been done! :clap: :tu: :party: ------- :scared:

Has RipX's prices got cheaper? I mean before the 30% off.

https://hitnmix.com/buy-ripx/

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”