Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks @Yadrichik_chaya
I plumped for the vcs-1 and spring reverb so far. May go back for more 👍
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

revvy wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:47 am You don’t stock upgrades to FabFilter Saturn 2 do you?
We carry it but I don't see it put on sale on their dealer page:

https://www.jrrshop.com/fabfilter-satur ... m-saturn-1

ramseysounds wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:09 pm Thanks @Yadrichik_chaya
I plumped for the vcs-1 and spring reverb so far. May go back for more 👍
The VREV305 is just excellent and not really your typical Spring Reverb. Would love to try out the hardware version one day. :phones:
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

trager wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:50 pm Are you able to carry the Gospel Musicians sale?
Sorry, they haven't made it available to us.
Also, PB has 40% off three of the TAL synths (as TAL website does) - can you match those discounts?
Thanks for telling me! I'm checking. I'm buying J-8 for myself if we get those prices.

Uncle E wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:07 pm
revvy wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:47 am You don’t stock upgrades to FabFilter Saturn 2 do you?
We carry it but I don't see it put on sale on their dealer page:

https://www.jrrshop.com/fabfilter-satur ... m-saturn-1
Thanks Eric.

It’s further discounted for BF on their own site for but there’s some currency conversion weirdness for me, so I was interested to see what price you had.
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

Anyone want a code for free SubLab? lmk

EDIT: gone!
Last edited by soundbylaura on Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

JonSolo wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:18 pm
wangeroge wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:12 pm
WatchTheGuitar wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:44 pm
wangeroge wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:33 pm I own MPS 4 from iZotope. My "loyality offer" for MPS 5 is $249, the same as for everyone. :cry:
It's even worse if you own various combos of MPS, Komplete and PA offerings because none of their deals are inviting.
Me too. I own 80% of Native Instruments and PA.
Yes this is really a hard pill to swallow. I have MPS 4.1 and Komplete 13 CE, and get no addition breaks on 5.0 or 14 CE. Same price as for everyone.

One would think.....
Greedy companies only notice that their customer base is pissed off when it's too late.
If you plan on purchasing your first Universal Audio hardware, you can get a free additional plugin. Just send a PM.

Is something wrong with JRR's email servers?

I was trying to make a purchase and wasn't getting the password reset emails. I got impatient and made a new account to order, but I still haven't gotten any kind of order confirmation email.

cake builder wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:56 am Is something wrong with JRR's email servers?

I was trying to make a purchase and wasn't getting the password reset emails. I got impatient and made a new account to order, but I still haven't gotten any kind of order confirmation email.
Gmail blocks us. I'll PM you, we can sort it out.

LFO8 wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:27 am Do Image Line plugins now run in any DAW or do they require FL?
I was just told that the versions we sell are VST and work in any DAW.

HM wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:38 pm F.eks. MPS updates, they are already thin and vague, not much in it, throwing in loots of low-end PA stuff an-mass that you already got insteadt, without reasonable proportional price-reduction, turns me of
Skip versions. iZotope charges more when upgrading from older versions but that's still less than paying for separate upgrades annually.

I skip versions all the time, even with my DAW. When is the last time an annual update totally blew you away? A lot of the most successful musicians, producers, and engineers use old software on old computers.

Uncle E wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:12 am
LFO8 wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:27 am Do Image Line plugins now run in any DAW or do they require FL?
I was just told that the versions we sell are VST and work in any DAW.
Cheers! That’s me out then. I’m on an AU only diet with Logic 😁

That Splice deal is insanely good. 25 quality packs for free if you are a subscriber. I haven't tried all, but the ones I have are really good.

Uncle E wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:07 am Gmail blocks us.
Is there anything to be done so they would not block you?

Think I’m going to pull the trigger on Arturia V9 collection today. Will probably make a lot of my other synths redundant, but been looking at this for a while. And I do love vintage analogue gear (albeit digital!)

Does anyone know if it’s a single installer or an installer for each synth?
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”