Tempting BF 2022

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

seangm wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:30 pm
PatchAdamz wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:01 pm I saw a nice sale on a some blue socks.
Did you demo them first? Are they resizable?
Way too small on my 4k monitor

pekbro wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:53 am Pretty tempted by Dawesome's Novum for $76 and I probably will end up getting it. As cool as it is, there are some things I don't really like about it, which is why I'm still only tempted.
Curious what things you don't really like about it? Didn't see you post anything in the main Novum thread.

This year I couldn’t find much I really needed.
Tempted by Khilohearts Multipass $49…
Got the Vertigo VSC-2 for $24.99, couldn’t pass it.
Pigments $69 but I can’t get to pull the trigger on that one…

Checking this thread in case I missed something.
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

kidslow wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 4:48 pm
pekbro wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:53 am Pretty tempted by Dawesome's Novum for $76 and I probably will end up getting it. As cool as it is, there are some things I don't really like about it, which is why I'm still only tempted.
Curious what things you don't really like about it? Didn't see you post anything in the main Novum thread.
I don't like the preset system and handling mostly. I find it a bit tedious to work with, also some of
the systems, like the flower thing are not overly intuitive as to how they work exactly, imo. Of
course, I haven't read the manual as yet either. :shrug:

Likely, I will grab it though, as I said...

Thanks pekbro. It's the best price that's been, but surely it'll be there again at some point.

The last thing tempting me is the intro offer on Waldorf Streichfett, under $30 on Best Service after coin. I doubt I'll see that price again for awhile. I have the hardware and can argue for and against the plugin. If I would buy the plugin and sell the hardware, it's a no-brainer. Not sure I would want to, so then why do I need both? :shrug:

LFO8 wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:16 am I got Klevgrand REAMP for €16.
yup... got that as well.... lovely on bass guitar. the Fosfat one is awesome on kicks as well..

nvm
Last edited by El°HYM on Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

El°HYM wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:53 pm Actually was quite tempted to Upgrade from MPowerSynth to MSoundFactory, but then got bad-tempered by Melda with this:

viewtopic.php?p=8565287#p8565287
Just write an email to support. I bet they will adjust this.

nvm
Last edited by El°HYM on Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

that reminds me: I don't have acess to an old e-mail adress anymore which I used for some Melda purchases in the past and I wrote at least two e-mails (with at least months in between) to their support about this (asking them to please merge both accounts - they have my full name for both accounts after all) and I never even received a reply. So I wouldn't hold my breath...
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

jens wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:27 pm that reminds me: I don't have acess to an old e-mail adress anymore which I used for some Melda purchases in the past and I wrote at least two e-mails (with at least months in between) to their support about this (asking them to please merge both accounts - they have my full name for both accounts after all) and I never even received a reply. So I wouldn't hold my breath...
I think you can merge your own accounts now... let me go look... If you log in to the account you want to keep, on the Account page, on the left is Merge Accounts. Hopefully this helps. If not keep bugging Vojtech.

I will of course say the MASSIVE Black Friday sale at https://newloops.com

There's loads of sound banks and sample packs with massive discounts. :)

I got that own 'all' PA plugins voucher for 299 (that includes their latest ones).
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Latest ones or not: is it more than at least 15 that you haven't got yet but really want?

(I own a shitload of PA-plugins and it's 399 for me, so I guess you must even own (quite some?) more than me already)
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

My mental GAS-resistance firewall was infiltrated by a Devious Machine, namely the Infiltrator 2 with an extra 10% off by using Venus Theory's promo code VENUS10.

Return to “Effects”