Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought NI Molekular from BlurryCloud, smooth transaction, highly recommended seller! :tu:

Andre

Bought IK Multimedia T-Racks 5 SE from eneskul55.

Simple and fast.

Bought NI Komplete 13 Ultimate from Reimagedmusic.

Very, very smooth transaction, seller was very helpful and responsive. Great seller :)

Dealt with cocoazenith. I recommend this seller.

I bought u-he Colour Copy from QLivio, a smooth transaction and recommended seller, thanks.

Sold Acustica Audio Cream 2 to itsbronko. Definitely recommended and friendly buyer. Thank you !!! :tu:

I bought Ample Sound Qudi and Dongxiao from tosza. Both times it was an incredible fast and smooth transaction. Fantastic seller. Thank you!

Purchased iZotope BreakTweaker Expanded from JorjhanC.

Easy and fast, perfect transaction.

Purchased Chromaphone 2 and sound banks from chuckwood.

Transfer is not finished yet but seller went beyond and above to make sure everything is in order. Great seller.

DId some business with adduco. Good buyer!

Just bought ANOTHER item from gloomypuppet; the Orange Tree Samples: Evolution Vintage Gent. Really generous pricing and I received the transfer incredibly fast. I really advise buying from this guy. Extremely recommended seller!

Bought Cherry stuff from shadywalaa. Excellent seller.

scfarrell wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:36 pm Just bought ANOTHER item from gloomypuppet; the Orange Tree Samples: Evolution Vintage Gent. Really generous pricing and I received the transfer incredibly fast. I really advise buying from this guy. Extremely recommended seller!
Thanks for your business. Recommend this buyer, scfarrell, as well. A very nice person to deal with. :)

Bought PA plugins from be today. Super quick and easy transaction.

Bought Melodyne and Movement from Trachkovsky. Recommended seller :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”