Compatibility table (Updated with FL Studio 20 on macOS Mojave-to-Monterey)

Official English support for: maizesoft.cn
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Could we between us create a definitive compatibility table, with fixes where needed?

I'm thinking of OS > OS version > DAW > DAW version and which Maize version exports properly for each, for both plugin and MSE files. There are still some peculiarities if I read recent posts correctly.

We each have different combinations of OS and DAWs available to us but if combine forces we should be able to cover much more ground.

I have available:
macOS 10.14.6 Mojave
macOS 10.15.7 Catalina
Native Instruments Maschine 2.15.2 & 2.11.1
Reaper 6.21 & 4.78
Logic Pro 10.5.1
Main Stage 3.4.4
Ableton Live 11 Suite & 9 Intro

I'm planning on creating a bare system drive for each recent macOS release for testing, although that may be overkill.
Last edited by dannytaurus on Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Im using Studio one 4.5 Windows 10 all ok here.

I set up 4 testing drives with macOS Mojave, Catalina, Big Sur and Monterey and installed all the DAWs I have available right now. Testing was a success. The test process was simply to confirm that the plugin loads, plays sound via MIDI and I can change sounds manually via the UI.

I haven't yet created the Sierra or High Sierra drives because I'm not sure they're supported. Might just remove those columns from the table unless I get a lot of folks telling me they're on those OS.

I'll install and test more DAWs as when I can find legitimate ways to install free or cheap versions. I know Cubase has a trial version, Tracktion Waveform has a free version and I'm sure I have a bundled license for Reason Limited somewhere.

I'll update the table as I get more results. Here's a link to view the live table: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

dannytaurus wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:07 pm I set up 4 testing drives with macOS Mojave, Catalina, Big Sur and Monterey and installed all the DAWs I have available right now. Testing was a success. The test process was simply to confirm that the plugin loads, plays sound via MIDI and I can change sounds manually via the UI.

I haven't yet created the Sierra or High Sierra drives because I'm not sure they're supported. Might just remove those columns from the table unless I get a lot of folks telling me they're on those OS.

I'll install and test more DAWs as when I can find legitimate ways to install free or cheap versions. I know Cubase has a trial version, Tracktion Waveform has a free version and I'm sure I have a bundled license for Reason Limited somewhere.

I'll update the table as I get more results. Here's a link to view the live table: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
Thanks for your work and effort! :clap: :clap:

Updated with FL Studio 20 for macOS 10.14 Mojave, 10.15 Catalina, 11 Big Sur and 12 Monterey.

Removed Sierra and High Sierra columns for now but have had some users confirm it works there so might be worth setting up those drives too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Has anyone tested if the plugins work well on macOS Ventura? My mac got stuck in Monterey :(

All 3 Macs in my house are all now too old for Ventura ☹️ I'll be getting a new Silicon laptop soon so I will test Ventura compatibility then.

QuietMusic wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:07 am
dannytaurus wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:07 pm I set up 4 testing drives with macOS Mojave, Catalina, Big Sur and Monterey and installed all the DAWs I have available right now. Testing was a success. The test process was simply to confirm that the plugin loads, plays sound via MIDI and I can change sounds manually via the UI.

Thanks for your work and effort! :clap: :clap:
Amazing work @DannyTaurus.

I just did the whole testing table for my latest 2.9.2 plugin and all works great! 😎

Does anyone have a Mac M2 running macOS Ventura? to confirm if the plugins 2.9.3 work?

QuietMusic wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 10:42 am Does anyone have a Mac M2 running macOS Ventura? to confirm if the plugins 2.9.3 work?
2.9.3 plugins running fine for me on M1 macOS Ventura 13.2. I don't think M2 should be any different.

Return to “Maizesoft”