Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I bought the iZotope Post Production suite and Everything Bundle from SteinyFritz. Super smoothe transaction. He is a very trustworthy seller and I would buy from him again. Highly recommend.

Bought Unveil from @burres. Smooth transaction.

Bought Izotope Music Production Suite from RajivMudgal. Highly recommended. Cheers. :D

Sold Serato Sample to NinoBrown187. Fast and easy transaction.

I bought Tokyo Dawn Labs Kotelnikov GE and Molot GE from krabbencutter, a smooth transaction and recommended seller, thanks.

Likewise, midi sentinel was a great buyer, thank you.

Pleasant and smooth transaction with rashidaressy from whom I bought NI Session Horns Pro. memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=552271

Just bought Eventide Anthology XII from vrisono. Super fast transaction.

Be warned when buying from "Second Skin".

10-11 days ago i purchased fabfilter total bundle from him/her and as soon as he/she got the money he/she stopped responding to my messages. Then he/she said he/she was going to complete the transfer when he/she got home.

I waited a few days and after he/she didn't respond and no sign of the transfer to my account i sent 2 other messages: 1 reminding him/her i did not receive anything yet and the other saying i understood that life is busy sometimes and stuff happens but unless he/she had an accident of some sort it only takes a minute to give me an update on how the transfer is going. I still haven't got a reply as to what happened.

Although a few minutes ago i got a refund, it was still extremely rude and i certainly won't ever want to be involved with him/her again. Didn't even bother to give an explanation.

Bought NovaGE from krabbencutter. Fast and smooth transaction.
AudioThing|Cableguys|Image-Line|Klanghelm|Tokyo Dawn Records|Tritik|Valhalla DSP
Dmitry Sches|Surge Synth Team|u-he

Recently did business with yzcoruhT, adduco, michaeltn86 & Lazarus451. All were fast, friendly and trustworthy :hug:

Purchased AAS sound banks from ralfrobert, very fast and simple, perfect transaction.

Bought iZotope Post Production Suite 7 from SteinyFritz. Very fast transaction. Thank you..

Bought carve eq from xzt. Fast and painless transaction!

Thank you kindafishy for the fast responses and the smooth transaction! 10/10
My neighbors listen to good music - whether they like it or not 8)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”