Allow hiding "Developer Area Discussions" forum

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi!
"Developer Area Discussions" is the only forum that can´t be hidden through Customize page (https://www.kvraudio.com/account/#myforums).
Could this option be added?
I sent an email some months ago with no answer.
Thank you very much!!

As a normal user, I don't even see that forum when I don't choose the option to show all forums... Have you registered a developer account here?

No!
I can see it but I can not access as it says: "This private forum is for developers who use the KVR Developer Area to manage their product listings at KVR Audio." and also "You do not have the required permissions to view or read topics within this forum."
That´s the reason I would like to hide it!

Are you sure you're not viewing all forums? That forum is hidden, when I just view the forums I opted to view. It only shows when I click on "Show".

No, I have only a few forums visible. The problems is that my Customize page has not a "Developer Area Discussions" option to hide it for me.
Do you have this option to show it or hide it here?: https://www.kvraudio.com/account/#myforums

No, I don't have the option to hide it either, but, it doesn't show when I only view my forums. Only when I click on show all.

Mmm you lucky boy!
Honestly I don´t know what to do. It always stays in my account whether I only view my forums or all.
Thank you for trying to help! :hug:

I got the same problem. It just showed up with a bunch of other companies I never heard of. I hid the others - this one won't let me.

Weird that it shows for you but not for me. :o

Sane as Op, cannot hide
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

Please try again. It should let you hide the DAD forum now.

Worked for me.

Thanks Ben.
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

Ben [KVR] wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:12 am Please try again. It should let you hide the DAD forum now.
Thank you very much! It works now!

Return to “Site Stuff”