rob papen - predator 3

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Dasheesh wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:51 am i like ddmf, and would buy it, but does it make the output of a mip mapped, or lower sampled instrument, into an oversampled sample, or does it convert mipmapping into oversamped output? not sure how it would do that?
It oversamples the whole signal, so if there were any sound issues because of a constrained processing sample rate then they should be improved.

To know if it solves the problem you have with the audio, I'd need you to describe the specific issue you have with the sound first.

you are resampling a faulty signal. amplifying the fault. what good is that to me?

look at very good over sampled instruments for examples. I want to hear the difference as a player. I'm playing music, not looking for likes, and I hate computers from the jump, so why do i care if I burn one up? I'm playing for sanity, not likes.

Dasheesh wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:51 am does it convert mipmapping into oversamped output? not sure how it would do that?
Does it convert graphics into audio? Yea not sure how it would do that.

If you want an oversampling option for Blade 2 then ask for it on Facebook or join a live steam at YouTube or submit a Support request. Discussing it here will do no good whatsoever.

Rob and Jon are really nice guys and are receptive to feedback. You just have to give it in the right place if you want to accomplish anything.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I hope Punch2 will get more GUI sizes too.

Sorry to reopen this topic 1 year later but did anybody managed to use any of rob papen synths, including predator 3 with a 4k screen ? I host it in ... bitwig and it works with neither dpi option... It display the synth quite small surrounded by a giant white border blocking the full screen.

Use the VST2 version not the vst3.

There is indeed problems with the GUI sizes. I hope they start addressing this soon.

Sorry to resurrect this. I just jumped on the Explorer upgrade for Blue 3 and obviously Predator 3 is included. BUT it crashes / freezes Cubase. Anyone know if this is a known bug?
Edit - Blade 2 as well :?
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

I have given up on RP synths, especially Predator 3. It seems Rob is only testing synths on his system and whatever you report, get ignored in spite of thanking you and being polite. But nothing after that!

They do strange decisions with the GUI sizes. 100% and the next is 150%. Where is 125%? This is the most used size on FHD screens on many plugins.

Igro wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 5:36 am They do strange decisions with the GUI sizes. 100% and the next is 150%. Where is 125%? This is the most used size on FHD screens on many plugins.
i'd like an 80% or 90% GUI size so it fits better on me laptop

Return to “Instruments”