Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Purchased Chromaphone 2 and sound banks from chuckwood.

Perfect seller.

Pleasure buying from kindafishy, fast, reliable, great communication! :tu:

Sold iZotope Nectar 3 to Robjaw. Smooth and fast transaction, well recommended!

Sold D16 Devastor 2 to FeelingMachine reliable, great communication well recommended!

Bought Emotional Cello from Blaster. Great communication and smooth transaction!

Did pleasant business with ralfrobert once more. Thank you for Lo-Fi Glow and Ethereal Earth!

Bought superior drummer from GlennPlumber.

Great experience.

I bought Eventide SplitEQ from Igelhaft, a smooth transaction and recommended seller, thanks.

adduco wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:30 am I bought Eventide SplitEQ from Igelhaft, a smooth transaction and recommended seller, thanks.
I sold Eventide SplitEQ to adduco, payment was prompt and I would absolutely sell to them again.

Did a deal with kintsugi. Excellent buyer. Friendly, fast and a great communicator. A pleasure to deal with.

Bought Lifeline Expanse from Fannon. Deal was quick and seller was considerate. Overall a smooth experience!

knowledgeofself wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:30 am Bought Lifeline Expanse from Fannon. Deal was quick and seller was considerate. Overall a smooth experience!
Thanks! Can only recommend the buyer knowledgeofself as well, he was very quick to reply and a nice exchange overall!
Find my (music) related software projects here: github.com/Fannon

Bought NI 'Play' Empire Breaks from eluherlu. All went quickly and smoothly. Great seller :tu:

Sold Cubase 12 Pro to thedude519.

Smooth and quick transaction, very quick to reply. Highly recommended buyer!
Bitwig Studio 4, NI Maschine, Reason+, Studio One 5, FL Studio, Avenger, Omnisphere

Purchased AAS sound banks from crisis-at-music.

Smooth and incredibly fast, thank you.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”