Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought AA Lemon from 7blanche. Excellent seller. Quick responses as well. Highly recommend.

Sent Sugar Bytes to kääriäinen. Quick and friendly communication, quick transaction, recommended buyer!
Spiral Scratch

Can say the same of storyteller, trustworthy buyer. Will deal again with him.
storyteller wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:57 am Bought AA Lemon from 7blanche. Excellent seller. Quick responses as well. Highly recommend.

I wanna say Thank you to petedako for buying Slice EQ. Great buyer. Good conversation.

Sold Arturia Pigments 3 to tosk. Transaction was super fast & great communication!
Believe you can and you’re already halfway there

Purchased Arturia Pigments from AxxeumUK. Great communication, fast transfer, very clean and highly recommended!

Bought NI Yangqin from el-bo. Fast transaction and good constant communication. :tu:

Avorand wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:38 pm Bought NI Yangqin from el-bo. Fast transaction and good constant communication. :tu:
Likewise. Pleasure to deal with you.

Enjoy your new toy :tu:

Bought OTS Dracus from gloomypuppet - great price and an excellent speedy transfer - Reccommended seller.

I sold Ableton upgrade and Repro FakeNatty on VI-Control. It was my great experience because we had a nice conversation.
He was told me to go to KVR to expanse my music experience now he is one of my best friend!

Schopenhauer wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:02 pm Bought OTS Dracus from gloomypuppet - great price and an excellent speedy transfer - Reccommended seller.
What can I say, he's Schopenhauer! 5 stars! Recommended buyer.

Bought Drumcomputer from spiral scratch. Fast transfer and good communication. Highly recommended seller.

Bought a PA plugin from NickLebowsky. Great seller, recommended. :tu:

Bought Antares Choir from db3 . Great seller, recommended! :tu:

Great deal with durres (bought DMG Audio EQuilibrium).
Last edited by dsnave on Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”