Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Rational wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:27 am I just got PA's Neold Big Al and Warble for $15 when using this month's voucher. Not bad for two plugins.
Maybe I missed the memo...was their an email about it or is there a voucher code on their site?

Amplitube Max is still on promo for 99 bucks
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/i ... tube-5-max
Since I already have all the AT-Related stuff...is there any advantage in "upgrading" to Max? Maybe new stuff that will be added in the future would be included? any other real advantage?

Examigan wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:55 am
Rational wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:27 am I just got PA's Neold Big Al and Warble for $15 when using this month's voucher. Not bad for two plugins.
Maybe I missed the memo...was their an email about it or is there a voucher code on their site?
No code needed. Only your monthly voucher about $25

How do I access that? Should it automatically take $25 off whatever the total is in the cart?

Examigan wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:07 pm How do I access that? Should it automatically take $25 off whatever the total is in the cart?
Every NEOLD stuff 19.99$ No code needed.

Write the 25$ code
2022-12-25SG9P2Q3iTw27e
in the USE VOUCHER box at checkout.

Can use only once in a month.

autodafe wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:03 pm Amplitube Max is still on promo for 99 bucks
Since I already have all the AT-Related stuff...is there any advantage in "upgrading" to Max? Maybe new stuff that will be added in the future would be included? any other real advantage?
If you do not already have a "max" product, upgrading will allow you to "maxgrade" to things such as Total Studio 3.5, which is very cheap right now. This includes production related products such as T-Racks and MixBox (useful in recording your guitar), and instruments such as MODO Bass (for accompaniment).

If you are enthusiastic enough to have purchased every AT product already, the slight discount on purchasing a new "Amplitube 6 MAX" when it comes out may be worth it to you.

IK does not usually add to "Max" products after they have come out.

autodafe wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:03 pm Amplitube Max is still on promo for 99 bucks
No, none.

Ik multimedia don’t add stuff to your bundle that wasn’t available when you bought it.

the best value for IK is when they heavily discount total studio max, but only if you don’t already have any/much Ik stuff.

Once you’re in, waiting for a group buy with a discounted buy in is probably the best way to keep updated.

AmpliTube 6 is probably not too far away and you’ll end up finding you won’t get a better kind of deal when it comes to upgrade if you’re already a customer… they don’t reward loyalty.

Save your cash!

becseigy wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:22 pm Every NEOLD stuff 19.99$ No code needed.
They got me with this one. Going to have to pick up a couple. Warble and something else...

My deal filter has been completely overwhelmed and worn out now.
These daily PA code emails are registering as borderline spam haha.
I trust someone on here will shout when theres really one of value.

Unaspected wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:12 pm
becseigy wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:22 pm Every NEOLD stuff 19.99$ No code needed.
They got me with this one. Going to have to pick up a couple. Warble and something else...
Same here. Already had BIG AL, so got WARBLE and U17 for $15 with monthly voucher 2022-12-25SG9P2Q3iTw27e. Sweet deal!

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:21 am
Same here. Already had BIG AL, so got WARBLE and U17 for $15 with monthly voucher 2022-12-25SG9P2Q3iTw27e. Sweet deal!
I'm still trying to work out my second and now leaning more towards V76U73. Never checked out the Neold stuff before now, though I knew I'd be impressed. Big Al is also growing on me.

I just don't know. :scared:

Unaspected wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:27 am
I'm still trying to work out my second and now leaning more towards V76U73. Never checked out the Neold stuff before now, though I knew I'd be impressed. Big Al is also growing on me.

I suggest BIG AL and WARBLE first.

If you have a spare USB pen drive that you can connect to your computer, you can create a second PA account (which is officially allowed) and use your voucher their as well to get U17 and V76U73. Activate these two on your USB pen drive, and the previous ones using computer activation.

You can thus get four NEOLD plugins for $30 total, which is a steal.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:33 am
Unaspected wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:27 am

I suggest BIG AL and WARBLE first.

If you have a spare USB pen drive that you can connect to your computer, you can create a second PA account (which is officially allowed) and use your voucher their as well to get U17 and V76U73. Activate these two on your USB pen drive, and the previous ones using computer activation.

You will get four NEOLD plugins for $30 total, which is a steal.
Thank you. That does sound tempting. Usually, I activate my licences on the PC itself but I have an iLok - don't know if it's safe to use that for the same purpose. I do expect these offers to reoccur in the last days of the sale, as that's what PA seem to do. It's been months since any of their offers tempted me and I'm glad I held back on them. They're definitely worth more but my funds are dwindling.

My ongoing musings are detailed here: viewtopic.php?t=589943&start=111

Don't forget, the Sonokinetic Advent Calendar kicks off tomorrow. Set your alarms!
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

Man, PA lost it when they started putting the Native Instruments stuff on their page. There's too much stuff now, and their filters aren't good enough to handle this kind of bulk.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”