Orb Composer S 1.5.1

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Orb Composer Artist S Orb Composer Pro S

[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

Plugin Boutique is currently selling Orb Composer Pro S 1.5 for $85/75€:

I remember it like it was yesterday when Orb Composer Pro first became available for the nominal pre-order price of 649€.
[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

Thanks for the heads up… pro may be worth that. I’ve seemed to have move away from ‘stand alone’ programs , but the results from Orb composer (even artist) are different than using orb producer. Something to think about …..

Based ln this thread, this software is junk. Maybe they should pay you $85 to test it.

I am glad they removed the sale early from plugin boutique. I was going to get it.
Capitalism is a cancer of the human mind, as with all authoritarianisms. It opulently gluttonizes the selfish and carelessly starves the meek. It consumes Mother Earth and Humanity unhealthily, currently.

I returned my copy of Orb Producer for a refund.
Too buggy, inaccurate, and chord names do not conform to standard naming.

Musical Gym wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:24 am I returned my copy of Orb Producer for a refund.
Too buggy, inaccurate, and chord names do not conform to standard naming.
Curious where you returned it to.
Capitalism is a cancer of the human mind, as with all authoritarianisms. It opulently gluttonizes the selfish and carelessly starves the meek. It consumes Mother Earth and Humanity unhealthily, currently.

..never heard of it until now..
We shall see orchestral machines with a thousand new sounds, with thousands of new euphonies, as opposed to the present day's simple sounds of strings, brass, and woodwinds. -- George Antheil, circa 1925 ---

heard of hexachirds. dont they do ios apps?

Musical Gym wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:24 am and chord names do not conform to standard naming.
Do you have a document/link that desribes how to conform to standard naming?

gnu23 wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:10 pm ..never heard of it until now..
Now you can forget it.
Orb Composer Pro was deleted from the website www.orb-composer.com.
The domain is now redirected to Orb Plugins.
Studio One 6, Waveform Pro 11, Acid Pro 10, NI, Pigments 4

As of the date of this post, $85.00

Orb Composer Pro S 1.5

Hi. Anyone know Step by Step how to make routing Orb Composer 1.5 to Studio One ? I found No Video Tutorial in youtube for Studio one sync to Orb Composer. Thanks.

now $40...

Sebastiantheseeker wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:16 pm now $40...
And they're selling an upgrade from Orb Composer to "Orb Orchestra" for 149 euros:

https://www.orbplugins.com/product/orb- ... a-upgrade/

Ou_Tis wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:40 pm
Sebastiantheseeker wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:16 pm now $40...
And they're selling an upgrade from Orb Composer to "Orb Orchestra" for 149 euros:

https://www.orbplugins.com/product/orb- ... a-upgrade/
Their website says nothing about what this new "Orb Orchestra" is .... other than they want $149 for it, whatever it is....

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”