Which LiquidSonics Reverb?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

dangayle wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:10 pm My preference:
Cinematic Rooms Pro
Illusion

That's it. I have all the others, but once I put something into CRP I'm usually done. Illusion is for making crazy sounds.
Really? I wish it had some more interesting spaces - I know it is based in resynthesised IRs but on the whole they seem to be more on the non crazy side - I would love to see some Spectral relativity type IRs in there

So, I am tempted to get one more reverb if I can with the 30% off stacking coupons. Considering I have Tai Chi (Full) now, would it better to choose Illusion instead of Cinematic Rooms Standard? Pro is way out of reach. I like the sound of both, but Illusion seems to be more value for money at lower cost - has a lot of great presets, seems more broader in scope and has tons of controls if needed. I hope there's not much overlap with Tai Chi if at all. I know there's good bit of information already shared, but any further advice is appreciated. I know I will also get a slightly better discount coupon of 22.5% with Illusion, but I must stop just there!

(Seventh Heaven Standard doesn't seem to be worth it and Lustrous Plates being specific to Plates may not be very useful to me and $99 is frankly still quite high to spend on it. Reverberate 3, which is complicated, and HD Cart offer no real benefits and I wasn't much impressed with their sound either.)

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:48 am So, I am tempted to get one more reverb if I can with the 30% off stacking coupons. Considering I have Tai Chi (Full) now, would it better to choose Illusion instead of Cinematic Rooms Standard? Pro is way out of reach. I like the sound of both, but Illusion seems to be more value for money at lower cost - has a lot of great presets, seems more broader in scope and has tons of controls if needed. I hope there's not much overlap with Tai Chi if at all. I know there's good bit of information already shared, but any further advice is appreciated. I know I will also get a slightly better discount coupon of 22.5% with Illusion, but I must stop just there!

(Seventh Heaven Standard doesn't seem to be worth it and Lustrous Plates being specific to Plates may not be very useful to me and $99 is frankly still quite high to spend on it. Reverberate 3, which is complicated, and HD Cart offer no real benefits and I wasn't much impressed with their sound either.)
Because of The Law of GAS, you will end up with them all, so it doesn't really matter what you get now or later. Just pick what you think will be the best choice. But don't worry. In less than a year you'll have the whole product line.

Ask me how I know...

*burp*

plexuss wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:18 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:48 am So, I am tempted to get one more reverb if I can with the 30% off stacking coupons. Considering I have Tai Chi (Full) now, would it better to choose Illusion instead of Cinematic Rooms Standard? Pro is way out of reach. I like the sound of both, but Illusion seems to be more value for money at lower cost - has a lot of great presets, seems more broader in scope and has tons of controls if needed. I hope there's not much overlap with Tai Chi if at all. I know there's good bit of information already shared, but any further advice is appreciated. I know I will also get a slightly better discount coupon of 22.5% with Illusion, but I must stop just there!

Because of The Law of GAS, you will end up with them all, so it doesn't really matter what you get now or later. But don't worry. In less than a year you'll have the whole product line.

Ask me how I know...

*burp*
Haha, I was afraid of getting such a reply (not in negative way of course). I am really hoping to avoid that now that I have demoed all their plugins (briefly) and know what I am actually interested in.
Just pick what you think will be the best choice.
Yeah, for now I am leaning towards Illusion. Just thought to get some more suggestions before I pull the trigger.

Thanks. :tu:

plexuss wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:18 am

Because of The Law of GAS, you will end up with them all, so it doesn't really matter what you get now or later. Just pick what you think will be the best choice. But don't worry. In less than a year you'll have the whole product line.

Ask me how I know...

*burp*
Well, with their discount system it matters money-wise. It helps to calculate which to buy first to get the best combo of discounts. I was looking at getting cr/7h/7hp/hdcart and depending on which order you buy them you can save yourself like $70.

Hi, Illusion, Reverberate 3 and Cinematic Rooms pro best reverbs
buy now :)
aliasing plugin owner
:?

Does anyone know if coupons once used can be used again or they become invalid? Might sound silly, and I could be wrong, but I am getting a feeling that the coupons could be stacked again and again.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:08 am Does anyone know if coupons once used can be used again or they become invalid? Might sound silly, and I could be wrong, but I am getting a feeling that the coupons could be stacked again and again.
They can

aMUSEd wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:05 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:08 am Does anyone know if coupons once used can be used again or they become invalid? Might sound silly, and I could be wrong, but I am getting a feeling that the coupons could be stacked again and again.
They can
So, that's the sucker here. :lol:

Thanks.

One tip for potential buyers: If you are interested in Tai Chi and more than one reverbs overall, start with Tai Chi Lite. Then, remember to request your coupon after purchase. Once you get the email, go for Tai Chi Upgrade and then again request your coupon. This way, you will get one 10% off coupon and one 20% off coupon instead of only getting one 20% off coupon for Tai Chi purchase.

Then, as already mentioned, buy only one plugin at a time, as required.

I think it is worth to buy one plugin at a time AND request for your coupon immediately after each purchase, just so that you get coupons for lite/standard versions and upgrade versions separately and thus get more benefit.

Or maybe first visit the forum on vi-control.net and read the spreadsheet (!) with purchase strategies. It's in the deals tier 2 forum. :)

Plugin purchasing sure has become complicated. Isn’t there an AI that can help with it?

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:33 pm One tip for potential buyers: If you are interested in Tai Chi and more than one reverbs overall, start with Tai Chi Lite. Then, remember to request your coupon after purchase. Once you get the email, go for Tai Chi Upgrade and then again request your coupon. This way, you will get one 10% off coupon and one 20% off coupon instead of only getting one 20% off coupon for Tai Chi purchase.

Then, as already mentioned, buy only one plugin at a time, as required.

I think it is worth to buy one plugin at a time AND request for your coupon immediately after each purchase, just so that you get coupons for lite/standard versions and upgrade versions separately and thus get more benefit.
Yep that's what I did (except not the lite versions)

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:40 pm I am unable to find the factory presets location for Tai Chi Lite, which I just bought. Does anyone know if we can access the factory presets folder and where if yes?

By the way, the 10% off discount coupon I received doesn't work for Tai Chi or Tai Chi Upgrade. What a bummer!
I thought you couldn't do that.
rsp
sound sculptist

Anyone has experience with Seventh Heaven Pro? Pros/cons? Thx

Return to “Effects”