FS : SLATE+ASH, UVI FALCON+15XP, BFD3 ACCOUNT, XLN ACCOUNT

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Up!!

Go go go !!

Indie ADPak has been sold

Added Bitwig 16 track

Hey !!!

RC-20 sold !
Lowered Bitwig price.

Swam bundle is back, lower than BF price

Added bunch of stuff !

Up

So is the swam bundle still available if so how would a license transfer work. I'm interested.

Razor and Form sold !
Lenzlel wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:34 pm So is the swam bundle still available if so how would a license transfer work. I'm interested.
It is possible : https://kb.audiomodeling.com/en/c/produ ... do-i-do-it

And here is the answer from Audio Modeling :
We allow license transfer to a different licensee. The requirements for the transfer to take place are:
- license must be activated ONLINE. If license has been activated OFFLINE, the user must contact our support at support@audiomodeling.com in order to be instructed on how to re-authorize it ONLINE
- the license must be registered on the Customer Portal, to the account belonging to the applicant
- EDU licenses (i.e. purchased with EDU discount) can be transferred to users that have the same EDU eligibility only
- the new licensee must have a user account on our Customer Portal (https://my.audiomodeling.com )
- the applicant must provide the new licensee's username or email registered on the Customer Portal
The process is free of charge.
Note: it could take up to one week to complete.

So I'll let you send me a PM to proceed further.

Cheers !

Crap, I'd love to buy the SWAM bundle, but alas, Krampus will come this year, not Santa.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

Lenzlel wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:34 pm So is the swam bundle still available if so how would a license transfer work. I'm interested.
Still available !!

Heyaaa !!!
Uvi quadras are sold.

Come on !

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”