Tripwires (Seismic Ambient Appropriation)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

eassae wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:52 pm The successive addition of voices in the intro works really well. I really like the very beginning with the contrast between the singing bowl sound and the brassy sound. All around good sound design. Top notch track.
Slow builds. I love 'em. The two instruments you mention are Reaktor (Skanner XT) and Absynth.

Thanks very much for listening and commenting, eassae. Glad you liked it :)

Hmmm. Thought I'd already commented, but apparently not. Still, better late than never
Good for getting 'in the zone' when coding :tu:
... except when coding a softsynth :lol:
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

guitarmiester wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:23 am There's some really creative sounds throughout the song. I really like the gurgly, poppy sounds in the intro. I didn't hear the original mix but everything seems solid in the current mix. Maybe I'll try to let the rest of the songs play in the background tomorrow even though I know listening to this type of stuff will pull me back into the dark, ambient world.
Those gurgly, poppy sounds are a combination of Absynth/Voxengo Tempo Delay/Aether. I don't imagine that you missed anything in the original mix. In the most recent mix, I just tamed the volume of the ACE theremin lead synth sound a little.

The dark, ambient world seems like a suitable place to be, given the recent weather in the UK.

Thanks very much for taking the time to listen and comment, guitarmiester. Glad you liked it :)

folderol wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:20 pm Hmmm. Thought I'd already commented, but apparently not. Still, better late than never
Good for getting 'in the zone' when coding :tu:
... except when coding a softsynth :lol:
Distractions, distractions :)

Thanks very much for listening and coding commenting, folderol. Glad you liked it :)

Loved it. I really enjoyed the slow build up followed by the percussive synth that comes in at around 2:30 and then the theramin.

jwnicholson wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:35 pm Loved it. I really enjoyed the slow build up followed by the percussive synth that comes in at around 2:30 and then the theramin.
Thanks very much for taking the time to listen and comment, Jeff. Glad you enjoyed it :)

i can imagine myself on a different planet experiencing all these unique and interesting sounds. Great job!

Asuznu wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:23 am i can imagine myself on a different planet experiencing all these unique and interesting sounds. Great job!
I'm pleased that this music was able to transport you to extraterrestrial locations. Thank you very much for taking the time to listen and comment, Asuznu. Glad you enjoyed it :)

seismic1 wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:00 am
Asuznu wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:23 am i can imagine myself on a different planet experiencing all these unique and interesting sounds. Great job!
I'm pleased that this music was able to transport you to extraterrestrial locations. Thank you very much for taking the time to listen and comment, Asuznu. Glad you enjoyed it :)
You're welcome and it was a pleasure to listen to! excited to hear more in the future. :hihi:

Return to “Music Cafe”