Arturia V Collection V6 - V9 = get Instruments replaced?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Arnaud_Arturia wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:52 pm Hi,

No, don't worry, you didn't miss anything. We had several complaints from people bored about addition of icons on desktop after every updates, then we removed this for latest releases. ;)

All the best,
Arnaud
Thanks. is it something I can turn back on? i finally found them in the start menu

Hi Artaud! It would be nice if the software centre remembered your last install preferences or had a more extensive list in the preferences. For example I just want VST3 but can’t have memory optimisation without silent install. Would make individual updates quicker.
Thanks.

T-CM11 wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:23 am
Caine123 wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:48 am i think it was only the Minimoog which was soundwise changed, i need to investigate the changes from V6 -> V7 -> V8 -> V9 again :D

i have some Minimoog projects and hope not that they sound completely different, need to export the Stems before then.
AFAIK, Mini V got the 'soundengine update' in V Collection 5.
You can install all Minimoog versions separately; V1, V2, and V3.
hello, new here.
can you tell me how to install older versions of soft synths please?
Ive had the V collection for 4 years or so and recently did the software update but for some reason now only analog lab is showing up. when i go to the arturia installer app, it shows i have everything included in the V collection but only analog lab is showing in my instrument/plugin folder in my DAW.
I’m using newest version of Protools Studio, UA Apollo 8, iMac running Catalina.
I also lost all my presets when i did the software update which set me back with multiple projects…and unfortunately Arturia customer service is something to be desired.
Appreciate your time.

Return to “Instruments”