Viper|1.2.2 update with bugfixes and new skin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Viper

keel wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:47 pm Still waiting the "no tab" GUI. Please put at least the OSC and Filter sections in same page (most used one). It is just endless unnecessary clicking from tab to tab atm. I just can't stand that. It kills the flow. It is frustrating.

I still think that Viper is best sounding vst (Really good work here, Adam) we have. I really want to buy it, so, please, make "one page GUI", and double the voices to 256 and you have a new customer. That's a promise.
I dont think its worth the effort just for 1 possible customer's 89 eu. Besides Viper suppose to be emulation of Virus Ti and thats what it does, Virus Ti has tabs.

vurt wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:49 pm
VELLTONE MUSIC wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:34 pm :)
moron, is the welsh word for a carrot.
Theres a lot of carrot in Wales, must be due to the welsh Rabbit! :dog:

Lbdunequest wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:56 am
keel wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:47 pm Still waiting the "no tab" GUI. Please put at least the OSC and Filter sections in same page (most used one). It is just endless unnecessary clicking from tab to tab atm. I just can't stand that. It kills the flow. It is frustrating.

I still think that Viper is best sounding vst (Really good work here, Adam) we have. I really want to buy it, so, please, make "one page GUI", and double the voices to 256 and you have a new customer. That's a promise.
I dont think its worth the effort just for 1 possible customer's 89 eu. Besides Viper suppose to be emulation of Virus Ti and thats what it does, Virus Ti has tabs.
Exactly, but he will keep repeating this and asking for no TAB GUI even after the fact no one seems to be interested in this.

There was a summer sale just recently, but there will be a new one in december.
Looking forward to the December sale, whenever it may come! :)

One of the only plugins I have that hasn’t gone vst3 yet, I hope that is along soon.

Why? My experience is that VST3 causes problems without doing anything at all positive. It seems like a complete waste of time to me and I try to avoid it as far as possible.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

It is that time of the year again, the discount is live ;) Happy holidays!
http://www.adamszabo.com/ - Synths, soundsets and music

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:45 am One of the only plugins I have that hasn’t gone vst3 yet, I hope that is along soon.
There will be a vst3 version of Viper before Steinberg totally bins the vst2 format :)

adamtrance wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:27 pm Image

Awesome! Going to buy JP6K as a christmas present for myself :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:58 pm Awesome! Going to buy JP6K as a christmas present for myself :)
Thank you! Enjoy ;)

Only just saw that it now imports Virus banks. Must try that out with the bank I made for Access! Haven't played with it in ages (think I made it 6 or 7 years ago now). :)

After checking various Virus banks, it confirms me, just how good Adam's factory preset bank is.
This synth sounds great!

Yay for the December sale!

adamtrance wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:27 pm Image

Reminding KVR that the incredible Viper is on sale!
바보

Do Viper presets load on Virus Ti hardware?

Return to “Instruments”