UVI Sparkverb - Any ideas on if it might go on sale soon?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yeah I agree Thorus is too expensive for a chorus but the sound is really classy

MogwaiBoy wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 1:53 am Yeah I agree Thorus is too expensive for a chorus but the sound is really classy
it goes on sale too.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

MogwaiBoy wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 12:46 am Just demo'd and hmmm not setting my world on fire.
Ensure you stay away from the Dan Worrall video on Sparkverb while you are demoing it. :wink:

Disclaimer: I don't own Sparkverb.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 10:24 am
MogwaiBoy wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 12:46 am Just demo'd and hmmm not setting my world on fire.
Ensure you stay away from the Dan Worrall video on Sparkverb while you are demoing it. :wink:

Disclaimer: I don't own Sparkverb.
View at your own peril

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC0-3rZWbMY

Interesting.

One thing that perplexed me though was why wasn't he using dry samples (he mentions spill and original recorded space a couple of times).

All the UVI stuff goes on sale frequently. Thorus is as likely to go on sale next week as anything else. I have both Sparkverb and Thorus as effects inside of Falcon. I keep wondering if I want to hear those effects with my other instruments. Also, has anyone demo’ed the United Plugins Morphverb? They’re both on sale right now. Morpheverb is cheaper. Sparkverb is awfully nice, though. I also have Sonsig and Phoenixverb. I’m not really sure that I need any more reverb plugins

*phew* same as With their Plate deal recently - I was about to purchase, then noticed they have no European retailer at all anymore... so I'm pretty safe. :hihi:
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

rj0 wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 12:56 am Interesting.

One thing that perplexed me though was why wasn't he using dry samples (he mentions spill and original recorded space a couple of times).
Decided to demo it.

One question: The Explorer looks cool, but I quickly ran into simple questions like where in there is my current setting (I picked a factory preset, and wanted something similar). (Couldn't find answer in manual.)

Just saw it go on sale yesterday. I already have Falcon (sounds great!) and Sonsig (also sounds great!) and am wondering how useful it would be even at $64

W23 wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:41 pm Just saw it go on sale yesterday. I already have Falcon (sounds great!) and Sonsig (also sounds great!) and am wondering how useful it would be even at $64
THe main advantage of this reverb is very low CPU load. It is not best reverb for everything and its modulation engine is not as useful as Lexicons is, but you can use it as insert for literally every single track and your CPU does not know about that

Currently on sale at uvi.net for 29 euros until 12/12

Only just bought Tai Chi so not sure I need another reverb, but others may

Always room in my vst folder for reverbs
aliasing plugin owner
:?

Sparkverb has a smooth sweet sound that is still unique in the reverb world.

Just downloaded the demo and it is 1.1.4. The latest is 1.1.9. The 1.1.4 demo looked a bit blurry on my screen. Has this changed in the later version?

Rickskii wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:59 pm Just downloaded the demo and it is 1.1.4. The latest is 1.1.9. The 1.1.4 demo looked a bit blurry on my screen. Has this changed in the later version?
Just bought it today on sale $29 and 1.1.9 seems fine to me. Insane low cpu use and zero latency. Very good sounding reverb imo.

Return to “Effects”