Superlooper 16in16out

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Can't find any info on how to use.
I'm trying to route audio in through more than two channels and out again but can not get a signal from other than 1&2.
Do I need to enable anything anywhere?
I have inserted the plugin that is named with 16in16out, it shows up on my system as a box with 16 inputs and 16 outputs.the reason I want this is I use it in a live performance setup where I change between several instruments and I want to be able to use each one separately while still sending unique signals to foh. This way the engineer can setup each instrument with its own eq for the room, and I can use one superlooper instance instead of having several running in the background.

What sequencer are you using? Some hosts don't play well with multiple input/output VST effects (even those which offer multi-out support for VST instruments). I've got MSL 16in16out running OK in Reaper, but I was unable to set it up successfully in Cubase or Studio One.

Also (and apologies if this is a dumb question), you're not trying to loop on multiple MSL tracks simultaneously are you? MSL isn't designed to do this, and if you want to you'll need to use multiple instances. One instance of MSL can only record one loop track (the selected track) at any time .

Return to “MeldaProduction”