Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

maldomusica wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 12:42 am
maldomusica wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:40 am
maldomusica wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 3:14 am I tried to contact them 3 times.. I only wanted to know if the actual offer is aplicable for dealers but I didn't get any reply.
Confirmed… Soundtoys "support" ... never answered me.
More than 3 weeks passed and no response.
I have to say that after a few mails, Soundtoys support give me the free Devil-Loc license. I'm grateful to them, although there was too much delay. But in the end, it was a reward for insistence. :clap: :party:
Hmm maybe I should try to contact them too, who knows maybe a Decapitator this time :D
Just kidding..
I have contacted their support in the last black friday to reset my trial and the next day they reset it. Great support, from my experience.

anyone know what a PA voucher starting AVID-199-Mega... entitles you to?

GaryG wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:29 pm anyone know what a PA voucher starting AVID-199-Mega... entitles you to?
100 bucks off the subscription.

GaryG wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:29 pm anyone know what a PA voucher starting AVID-199-Mega... entitles you to?
It depends:
AVID-199-Mega1748-XTC gives you the whole AVID catalogue
AVID-199-Mega2856-DRK gives you access to the PA Megabundle
AVID-199-Mega3872WTF gives you a dinner invitation to the house of the PA boss
each for 199$
:tu:

ralfrobert wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:35 pm
100 bucks off the subscription.
Thanks.

martinjuenke wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:41 pm
It depends:
AVID-199-Mega1748-XTC gives you the whole AVID catalogue
AVID-199-Mega2856-DRK gives you access to the PA Megabundle
AVID-199-Mega3872WTF gives you a dinner invitation to the house of the PA boss
each for 199$
tempting, depends which house though, I hear he has a few. :)

martinjuenke wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:41 pm AVID-199-Mega3872WTF gives you a dinner invitation to the house of the PA boss
each for 199$
:hihi: I always wanted to go to Dirk's house jaja
Music Producer from Vitral Music :phones: Check my KVR Feedback.

I buckled. V collection 8 to 9 plus MiniFreak V for €149 is a heap better deal than €199 for just V collection 8 to 9
Why not make these lower prices the intro prices and save everyone the hassle?

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:08 pm I buckled. V collection 8 to 9 plus MiniFreak V for €149 is a heap better deal than €199 for just V collection 8 to 9
Hardcover book pricing. Enthusiasts pay extra for early access.

jneudorf wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:17 pm
WatchTheGuitar wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:08 pm I buckled. V collection 8 to 9 plus MiniFreak V for €149 is a heap better deal than €199 for just V collection 8 to 9
Hardcover book pricing. Enthusiasts pay extra for early access.
Well yes, but you may get a signed first edition hardback queuing at a book store. With software you just get exactly the same product, a little later, but a lot cheaper.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Uncle E wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:43 pm
c_voltage wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 4:46 pm Folks how a much big had been sales for HY-Plugins stuff ? (most big cases)
How do you like his sequencers? I’m debating between getting the Euclidean sequencer by itself or one of the sequencer bundles.
So, quick tried yesterday, well, perhaps sounds odd, but bummer for me that all HY seq's had no ability to run without DAW playback. Ie all hard locked to host transport only. :(
Will hope Tadashi add it in future (did request).

Currently Humble Bundle has a package with some AAS stuff. I'm thinking it may be worth the $20 just for Objeq Delay.

https://www.humblebundle.com/software/g ... k-software

How much are these people who peddle software licenses, that were giveaways at one point, making? I see a number of them continually bumping their threads here. 5-10 dollars a license. I guess it adds up.

Believe that the current Flux bundle is available at a discount if you already own EVO channel.

VitaminD wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:46 pm How much are these people who peddle software licenses, that were giveaways at one point, making? I see a number of them continually bumping their threads here. 5-10 dollars a license. I guess it adds up.
That's a paltry occupation :roll:

martinjuenke wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:57 pm
VitaminD wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:46 pm How much are these people who peddle software licenses, that were giveaways at one point, making? I see a number of them continually bumping their threads here. 5-10 dollars a license. I guess it adds up.
That's a paltry occupation :roll:
Yeah the big money is in the poultry occupation right now.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”