Applied Accoustic Systems has a modular now I guess

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Multiphonics CV-2 The Bazille Cookbook

The fact is that cooking sounds require a wide knowledge on recipes & ingredients, routings & modules. And of course, that requires a lot of energy that only meal supplies.
My homestudio table has room enough for a tray between me & my keyboard so i can enjoy both sides of the cookbook.

felis wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:36 pm
grrrz wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:03 pm ....I still keep an old computer with it in case I need to redo an old live where I use it.
The point I was trying to make is that Tassman still runs on current computers with an up to date OS.
I don't really use it anymore though. I use Multiphonics and VCV.
Well no it doesn't, not on mac at least for several years

Isn't there a U-He Bazille cookbook?

martinjuenke wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:22 am Isn't there a U-He Bazille cookbook?
There is the Pyjama Cookbook by Tatsuya Takahashi of Korg
It features pandemic-era recipes by many creative synthesists:
https://core.korg.berlin/wp-content/upl ... y_v1_1.pdf

CIani recipi.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

martinjuenke wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:22 am Isn't there a U-He Bazille cookbook?
https://u-he.com/products/soundsets/baz ... l#cookbook

grrrz wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:45 am Well no it doesn't, not on mac at least for several years
I thought nothing ran on a Mac because they change the OS so often. :hihi:

Michael L wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:00 am
CIani recipi.png
Great find, I have to tell here that my kitchen knife collection include a pair of Pro onion knives by Arcos... It's something that software will never replace. Not even my cookingrobot is able to... bruh. :dog:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-YUho_dHJE

wikter wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:44 pm
CIani recipi.png
Great find, I have to tell here that my kitchen knife collection include a pair of Pro onion knives by Arcos... It's something that software will never replace. Not even my cookingrobot is able to... bruh. :dog:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-YUho_dHJE
Dude, this is cutting through the mix!

040D6CAB-5CCF-47DD-B6A4-E58D0F2F69F0.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

wikter wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:44 pm
CIani recipi.png
I need a new aftertouch capable main polysynth and a new chef's knife. Not going to lie, the dishwasher got the best of the handle on the relatively inexpensive knife that came in a set. Not looking for a set. The bread knife and tomato knife from my old set are still good. Also, I'm good on the polysynth plan, but, where do you think the sweet spot is in terms of knife pricing for a decided home-cook? Let's be clear here, I know very well how to dice an onion.

ghettosynth wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:35 am I need a new aftertouch capable main polysynth and a new chef's knife. Not going to lie, the dishwasher got the best of the handle on the relatively inexpensive knife that came in a set. Not looking for a set. The bread knife and tomato knife from my old set are still good. Also, I'm good on the polysynth plan, but, where do you think the sweet spot is in terms of knife pricing for a decided home-cook? Let's be clear here, I know very well how to dice an onion.
Dude! Neither knives not synth parts go in the dishwasher! The water, steam and heat destroy wooden handles AND wooden cheeks!

But, I, too, am interested in the best bang for buck chef's knife. Three one we have is a cheap piece of junk.
I started on Logic 5 with a PowerBook G4 550Mhz. I now have a MacBook Air M1 and it's ~165x faster! So, why is my music not proportionally better? :(

Think about a safe handle & safe storage site.
And clean them always by hand. I'd say a good price could be around 1€/cm based on blade size, but there's always clearances and offers setting a lower price.
But as always, I recommend you to talk to Profesionals about the products they use and where they get from. My best ones came directly from the discarded ones due to healthcare rules, they required a bit of cleaning, handle surface levelling and sharping (sandpaper wasn't free, tough).
The handle manipulation is forbidden by law in public food processing sites, a lot of knives wasted at the end of the year because of scratches in the handle. It's a bit like software abandon due to OS upgrades, the pro-artist software (Mac) has shorter lifecycles... And if you know where to look for, you can always find & get free tools matching commercial ones (VCV, VeeSeeVST, Cardinal, SynC Modular, Wren...)

syntonica wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:11 pm
ghettosynth wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:35 am I need a new aftertouch capable main polysynth and a new chef's knife. Not going to lie, the dishwasher got the best of the handle on the relatively inexpensive knife that came in a set. Not looking for a set. The bread knife and tomato knife from my old set are still good. Also, I'm good on the polysynth plan, but, where do you think the sweet spot is in terms of knife pricing for a decided home-cook? Let's be clear here, I know very well how to dice an onion.
Dude! Neither knives not synth parts go in the dishwasher! The water, steam and heat destroy wooden handles AND wooden cheeks!

But, I, too, am interested in the best bang for buck chef's knife. Three one we have is a cheap piece of junk.
Yeah yeah, I already knew better, but I'm lazy about shit like that, ok. There, I said it. Advice above seems targeted at those with more time to think about this than I do. Maybe just a specific recommendation for 12"-ish Chef's knife that will make me exclaim OMFG when I use it the first time?

I wouldn't waste a professional's time with my lame-ass ghetto-fabulous food talk. It would sound like a KVR conversation from a "what's the best thingy" thread.

dudes, can you cook some bleeps on that thing ?
aliasing plugin owner
:?

It can deeply saturate your stomach !

Return to “Instruments”