Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Sonnox Oxford Evolution to caveman29

Super friendly, instant payment, 100% recommend

h0g0f0g0 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:11 am Bough a couple of orange tree samples libs from tosza. He was amazingly patient and even gave me a nice discount. Looking forwarded to buy from him in the future
Thanks h0g0f0g0, it was a pleasure on my side too! Buyer highly recommended!

Bought Gforce oddity 3 from runaudio , Great seller good communication, highly recommended .

I had another great transaction with SolarAxix - 3 Synapse Audio synths, and a handful of Native Instruments stuff, including MX and the MX expansions.

This is the third transaction we've done together over a few years - always super friendly and patient. Highest recommendation I can give :)

OzoneJunkie wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:49 pm I had another great transaction with SolarAxix - 3 Synapse Audio synths, and a handful of Native Instruments stuff, including MX and the MX expansions.

This is the third transaction we've done together over a few years - always super friendly and patient. Highest recommendation I can give :)
OzoneJunkie is an awesome seller!

Similar to the previous transactions, he had everything ready to go even before I sent the PayPal payment. Always a great pleasure interacting with him! AAAAA+++++

Bought Bitwig from Pprimo!

Very good responsiveness, even with Bitwig´s license transfer everything was done after 1 day!
Always again! :tu:

I bought Ample AGM from tadam1983. It was a really fast and smooth transaction with a kind and highly recommended seller.

Planned to buy from JorjhanC, but his unwelcoming attitude makes me look somewhere else.
Even ChatGPT is better for communicating :dog:
:clown:

Sold Sonnox Oxford Dynamic EQ to adduco

Instant payment. 100% recommend :tu:
Last edited by the-rippa on Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bought SPL HawkEye from ori9inal , and everything went fine. Serious seller, I recommend :tu:

swenerick wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:28 am Bought SPL HawkEye from ori9inal , and everything went fine. Serious seller, I recommend :tu:
Sold SPL HawkEye to swenerick .
Fair buyer and fast transaction, I recommend :tu:

Just bought Acustica Audio Pink from Raff13. Sent him a message of interest and had the product in my account within 45 minutes. Very efficient, very easy.
Who is "I"? What is "I"? This has yet to be explained.

Bought the Acustica Audio Diamond Color EQ from gullfot. Super easy and super fast exchange. Would absolutely buy from him again.
Who is "I"? What is "I"? This has yet to be explained.

Sold Goodhertz Trem Control to Coconutty at
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=552642

Good comms and genuine buyer. Thanks

I committed to buy Cubase 11 from EnGee but unfortunately I had to pull out for a sudden financial issue.
EnGee has been a massive class act and was very understanding. Buy from them with confidence.
He tried to play bass.
www.jordanbrown.co.uk

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”