Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

trtzbass wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:45 pm I committed to buy Cubase 11 from EnGee but unfortunately I had to pull out for a sudden financial issue.
EnGee has been a massive class act and was very understanding. Buy from them with confidence.
Thank you for your feedback and for letting me know in a friendly and kind way :)

I just purchased something from scaremony and it could not have been easier or more pleasant. Highly recommended seller, check out his stuff for sale -

viewtopic.php?p=8607454#p8607454
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

My purchase of an IK Multimedia B-3X from kindafishy went extremely well! Highly recommend.

Had a great experience with consumeguitar. Great communication, very patient while I worked stuff out with IK (they don't always make it easy, but they come through in the end :)). Top notch! Very trustworthy.

Sold HY plugins seq collection 2 to Genex1

Very smooth transaction and great buyer!

Sold 2 soundpacks to quo, sold 6 soundpacks and Strum Session 2 to YannCaniz - everything okay :-)

I bought Sonnox Dynamic EQ from the-rippa, a smooth transaction and recommended buyer, thanks!

Sold Acustica plugins (Azure, Cobalt, Titanium) to gullfot.

Excellent buyer, smooth transaction as usual. Thank you

Purchased Nexus from lookingforkomplete about 2 weeks ago. Good transaction, thanks again

Sold OB-E to BONES and it was a super smooth transaction! A+++ buyer and thanks again :tu:

swenerick wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:34 pm Planned to buy from JorjhanC, but his unwelcoming attitude makes me look somewhere else.
Even ChatGPT is better for communicating :dog:
:clown:
You weren't nice at all simply because I didn't have one of the products you wanted available anymore.

Sold my SQ80 plugin to Choikdoi. It was a fast process. Communication was great!

Korg Supporter wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:56 pm Sold my SQ80 plugin to Choikdoi. It was a fast process. Communication was great!
Korg Supporter is a great guy to deal with! Recommended.
"Like toilet paper, we're on a roll."

Just purchased XLN AD2 from glitch-o! Highly recommended seller! Fast communication - the whole transaction was completed in under an hour!

the-rippa wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:15 pm Sold Sonnox Oxford Evolution to caveman29

Super friendly, instant payment, 100% recommend
Bought Sonnox envolution from the-rippa - as a newbie buyer he helped me through the entire process and it made for a smooth transfer. Very friendly, look forward to buying again. Highly recommend. thanks :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”