Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've been demoing fragments, i like SB Graindad quite a lot better. I may skip
fragments all together as I have both Graindad and Glow (lese). I have cold fire
already. :shrug:

*Especially since Arturia wont give any deals on it other than the bundle, which I
am not overly interested in.

Arturia FX collection was $99 to their customers and $49 to who has V collection.

Where can you buy it under these conditions?

DanKoz wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:27 pm Where can you buy it under these conditions?
When they do their next deal on it

When they do their next deal on it
[/quote]
Can't wait :)

VST3 UID fix is up for the Audio Assault Echoverb plugin FYI. It's definitely worth a try imo. Great sounding, efficient and minimal controls. :tu:

-delete-
Last edited by darkcapricorn on Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DanKoz wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:27 pm Where can you buy it under these conditions?

They do that deal at their official site at least 3 or 4 times per year :tu:

Digivolt wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:27 pm Just gonna wait for the new FX collection which will have Coldfire added to it
Same here.

Portatron Tape Synthesizer (by Robotic Bean)
+ Magic Whooshes Sounds (Potion Audio)
+ Soulful Pop Vocals 1 (Image Sounds)

.. for $24 TOTAL from APD.. with the code: apd-nwvbbyy9-5-off :tu:

I just bought it! :party:

Free $75 PA voucher, somebody go get a Looptrotter
2023-01-75LMY8VLPLKW

(And please tell us if you used it)

Teebacca wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:37 am Free $75 PA voucher, somebody go get a Looptrotter
2023-01-75LMY8VLPLKW

(And please tell us if you used it)
I grabbed it. Thanks!

The StereoSavage Elements January freebie from Plugin Boutique is pretty good imo, I'll probably upgrade to the full version once they come up with a decent sale. It's made for PB by the Devious Machines guys (seemingly), Infiltrator etc. :tu: The Knock Clipper would still be my personal choice of the two freebies however.

Last day to get them free with any order btw.

The Stereosavage upgrade is £19. Ends today.

SHall1000 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:34 am The Stereosavage upgrade is £19. Ends today.
Heh, nice, I hadn't bothered to actually check on it. Thx...

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”