Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Great transaction with markadak. Smooth and easy, great buyer!

Purchased Vochlea from oneshotdeal great transaction very fast response, and an excellent Guy to deal with.

Cheers :tu:

Sold few plugins to miguelc0000 very smooth transaction. highly recommend 🙂

Sold UVI Fluidity to agharta. Fast process and good communications, recommended.
"Like toilet paper, we're on a roll."

Bought SSL Bus Compressor 2 from Nipogadzauba. Good communication and prices. Recommended.

I bought Reason 12 from spaceman. I would absolutely buy from him again!
Buttery smooth transaction. There was an issue with the license transfer, and he resolved it before I even noticed!

Purchased GForce M-Tron Select and Klevgrand Degrader from XZT. Smooth and quick transaction.

Skyblazer wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:23 pm Purchased GForce M-Tron Select and Klevgrand Degrader from XZT. Smooth and quick transaction.
Truly delicate and extremely gentleman's style communication with Skyblazer! Highly recommended.
Last edited by XZT on Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fast, smooth and very amicable experience with GusGranite. Great seller and highly recommended! :tu: :tu: :tu:
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

escalona wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:14 pm Fast, smooth and very amicable experience with GusGranite. Great seller and highly recommended! :tu: :tu: :tu:
escalona is a SUPER person to do business with. Top class. Very trusted buyer :tu:

Bought Acustica Audio Taipei from nordickvr Very smooth transaction indeed! 🙂

Sold Acustica Audio Taipei to @ fainak33
Lightfast + straight forward communication!
Many thanks.

Choikdoi wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:30 pm Sold UVI Fluidity to agharta. Fast process and good communications, recommended.
Likewise, Choikdoi is a recommended seller for sure.

Bought from "GusGranite" all good, recommended :tu:
|\/| _ o _ |\ |__ o
| |__> |(_ | \(_/_|

t3toooo wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:04 pm Bought from "GusGranite" all good, recommended :tu:
Great dealing with t3toooo - trusted buyer! :tu: :tu: :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”