Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Cableguys TimeShaper3 is this (two weeks) free-with-any-prchase deal at PluginBoutique...

https://www.pluginboutique.com/articles ... meShaper-3

GaryG wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:15 pm Cableguys TimeShaper3 is this (two weeks) free-with-any-prchase deal at PluginBoutique...

https://www.pluginboutique.com/articles ... meShaper-3
And TDR Kotelnikov GE can be had for €11.50 :tu:
https://www.pluginboutique.com/products ... elnikov-GE
With all the fx, amp and synth emulations out there, not to mention AI, you can finally sound like…? Someone else and something that has already been done! :clap: :tu: :party: ------- :scared:

Uncle E wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:45 pm Kuassa Efektor Harmonitron polyphonic pitch shifter introductory sale, now $25 instead of $39. The Harmonitron is a pedal version of the Electro Harmonix POG, renowned for creating shimmer effects and making guitars sound like organs:

https://www.jrrshop.com/kaussa-efektor-harmonitron
Any end date for this?
I downloaded the demo and made a silly parody track with it - but it is actually a great plugin and suitable for real music too :wink:
With all the fx, amp and synth emulations out there, not to mention AI, you can finally sound like…? Someone else and something that has already been done! :clap: :tu: :party: ------- :scared:

It looks like if you buy a waves plugin now, you must register it until March 25.
Does anyone know anything about this? Waves Central is over?

Waves: Due to an upcoming change in our authorization & registration systems, Monday, March 26, 2023 will be the last day to register product serial codes that have not yet been registered.
This includes:
• Plugins, bundles, upgrades, and hardware/software combos purchased via Waves dealers but not yet registered.
• Free products given during special promotions.
• Any other case where you may have received a Waves product serial code but didn’t yet register it.
Waves serial numbers cannot be registered after March 26, 2023.

Are they going to allow new serial numbers to be registered after that date? I assume so because they’ve been handing out plugins like gold fish at a f***ing carnival.

My bet is that free Waves plugin codes will be time limited after that date.
If you plan on purchasing your first Universal Audio hardware, you can get a free additional plugin. Just send a PM.

masterhiggins wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:23 pm Are they going to allow new serial numbers to be registered after that date? I assume so because they’ve been handing out plugins like gold fish at a f***ing carnival.
I got CR8 Creative Sampler from audiodeluxe over a year ago & forgot all about it.. after 5months I tried to register it & got a message - ' the serial was used before' kind of message... I messaged AD.. and waves support & got quick reply ... and waves guys registered it to my acc.. ...
so my thinking is ... they dont like the idea of ppl getting their vsts when on offer... waiting and after some time registering them OR selling as some may do... hence - buy & register quickly ( must be a set time ) or contact support ... - I guess some new t&c may soon apply... :idea:
MPG X670E CARBON Ryzen 9 7900, 64Gb 6K DDR5 4x2tb Nvmes

Nyone have a waves dealers list... i want to scour my accounts and make sure i have everything registered... i am thinking dontcrack is the only one where i might have gotten something but not sure
Capitalism is a cancer of the human mind, as with all authoritarianisms. It opulently gluttonizes the selfish and carelessly starves the meek. It consumes Mother Earth and Humanity unhealthily, currently.

i wonder if kuassa will do a pog ripoff like they did a hog ripoff. i have been wanting those hardware pedals for gaes but they are a few hundred dollars used.
Capitalism is a cancer of the human mind, as with all authoritarianisms. It opulently gluttonizes the selfish and carelessly starves the meek. It consumes Mother Earth and Humanity unhealthily, currently.

Sebastiantheseeker wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:49 am i wonder if kuassa will do a pog ripoff like they did a hog ripoff. i have been wanting those hardware pedals for gaes but they are a few hundred dollars used.
Is the Harmonitron a HOG? I thought it was a POG, though I do think the swell is from HOG. What does the POG do that the plugin doesn't?

Uncle E wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:52 am
Sebastiantheseeker wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:49 am i wonder if kuassa will do a pog ripoff like they did a hog ripoff. i have been wanting those hardware pedals for gaes but they are a few hundred dollars used.
Is the Harmonitron a HOG? I thought it was a POG, though I do think the swell is from HOG. What does the POG do that the plugin doesn't?
look for more discussions but there are some functionality differences (what it can do) and also some processing differences (how it does it.) for all i know the harmonitron does what both do, but i am waiting to order it at the moment.

https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index ... og.220313/

Sebastiantheseeker wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:47 am Nyone have a waves dealers list... i want to scour my accounts and make sure i have everything registered... i am thinking dontcrack is the only one where i might have gotten something but not sure
Most dealers of plugins carry Waves. Very few don't.

My guess is that they are making some fundamental change to how they handle purchasing & registration going forward, perhaps time limited codes as previously suggested or perhaps more wide ranging. Guess we'll find out.

I suspect we'll see a deluge of unregistered waves codes being offered for free in this thread in about 7 weeks. I may even offer a few once I dig them all up. Found 3 thus far.

Nice I've been waiting for this bundle, SSL X-Limit/Gate at a very nice price. My 2 favorite SSL plugins :tu:

https://www.jrrshop.com/ssl-x-limit-x-gate-bundle

Thanks to Uncle E for the extra discount. :)

Are the 25$ Loyalty vouchers from Plugin Alliance generic again in February?

fcamp wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:45 am Are the 25$ Loyalty vouchers from Plugin Alliance generic again in February?
Yes- it looks so.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”