Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Fabfilter Pro-Q3 to versuchskomponist

Excellent buyer, instant payment A*****

I purchased dbx160 from @ori9inal: quick response time, everything went fine.

I purchased Codex and MM EQ from @fainak33: fast response time, everything went fine.

Both sellers are recommended!

CedricM wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:28 pm I purchased dbx160 from @ori9inal: quick response time, everything went fine.

I purchased Codex and MM EQ from @fainak33: fast response time, everything went fine.

Sold few Waves plugins to CedricM well went smooth, Excellent buyer )

Just bought Perfect Drums from Chevron, responsive, polite and answered all questions I had and the transfer was smooth as butter. Recommended!
quod tu es, ego fui, quod ego sum, tu eris

FakeNatty purchased iZotope Music Production Suite 5 from :party: termux :party:

termux seems to have all the things I need. Thank you for the kind offer again and superb (funny) communication.

CedricM wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:28 pm I purchased dbx160 from @ori9inal: quick response time, everything went fine.

Sold dbx160 to CedricM everything went smooth !
Excellent buyer, I recommand :tu:

Bought AaltoVerb from nordickvr: fast, smooth, positive attitude. Highly recommended!
CU
VK

Sold AaltoVerb to @Valery_Kondakoff
Communication was pretty good and the transaction went smoothly.
Great buyer!

Just bought AAS Collection from quincy. Great seller. Fast and friendly. Highly recommend!

I purchased TDR Nova GE from the-rippa. Nice person, great seller, clear communication and very quick transferring. Highly recommend! 8)

hoangmytr wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:25 pm I purchased TDR Nova GE from the-rippa. Nice person, great seller, clear communication and very quick transferring. Highly recommend! 8)
Excellent buyer, instant payment.

Thanks for the kind words 👍👍

skyman88882002 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:11 pm Just bought AAS Collection from quincy. Great seller. Fast and friendly. Highly recommend!
Friendly sale to skyman88882002 and would happily deal with them again.

I bought U-he ACE from EnGee and it was an easy and friendly transaction and I got a good deal! Many thanks!

Bought Bitwig Studio from Coda4

Fast transaction and great communication. Thanks.

Also had good recent transactions with TITANAsx (AA), gullfot (AA) and agharta (Softube).

Bought a thing from dune_rave
Everything worked fine :tu:
Recommendation !

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”