Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yadrichik_Chaya wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:23 pm Well I hope you have some extra APD rewards money and might decide to pick it up later on.
Am I correct that the rewards can't be used towards buying it at the current $59 price?

Uncle E wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:55 pm
Yadrichik_Chaya wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:23 pm Well I hope you have some extra APD rewards money and might decide to pick it up later on.
Am I correct that the rewards can't be used towards buying it at the current $59 price?
As soon as it shows up in ”The Shop”, a few weeks from now after being a deal, you can use the rewards to get it for $59 :tu:
With all the fx, amp and synth emulations out there, not to mention AI, you can finally sound like…? Someone else and something that has already been done! :clap: :tu: :party: ------- :scared:

What's the lowest price you've all seen on Softube Model 82? The lowest I found from Googling was $59 in December and they're offering it to Model 84 owners for $49 right now (coupon code: SUPERMODEL82).

Uncle E wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:50 pm What's the lowest price you've all seen on Softube Model 82? The lowest I found from Googling was $59 in December and they're offering it to Model 84 owners for $49 right now (coupon code: SUPERMODEL82).
I paid about 49€ when it came out and it was an introductory offer; I already had model 84 at the time. I don't recall having seen it for a lower price

Thanks!

Project wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:59 pm
Uncle E wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:50 pm What's the lowest price you've all seen on Softube Model 82? The lowest I found from Googling was $59 in December and they're offering it to Model 84 owners for $49 right now (coupon code: SUPERMODEL82).
I paid about 49€ when it came out and it was an introductory offer; I already had model 84 at the time. I don't recall having seen it for a lower price
It was about $38 on softube’s site with an extra coupon a few months ago, I believe. I was close to buying it.

Yadrichik_Chaya wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:21 pm
Uncle E wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:55 pm
As soon as it shows up in ”The Shop”, a few weeks from now after being a deal, you can use the rewards to get it for $59 :tu:

That's a good idea. The promised new features and a demo version could convince me.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

masterhiggins wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:16 am It was about $38 on softube’s site with an extra coupon a few months ago, I believe. I was close to buying it.
Thanks, that’s great to know. Model 84 really blew me away (now I’m selling my real Juno-106) and that’s got me looking at the rest of the series.

Uncle E wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:51 am ...
@Uncle E...when will the Toontrack EZX Synthwave be available on JRR?

Synthient Sound wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:57 am @Uncle E...when will the Toontrack EZX Synthwave be available on JRR?
Thanks for asking. It's up now:

https://www.jrrshop.com/toontrack-synthwave-ezx

Mainstage Hybrid Trap by Glitchedtones FREE
https://glitchedtones.com/collections/hybrid-trap
use code MHTFREE

Uncle E wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:57 am
Synthient Sound wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:57 am @Uncle E...when will the Toontrack EZX Synthwave be available on JRR?
Thanks for asking. It's up now:

https://www.jrrshop.com/toontrack-synthwave-ezx
Do you guys not sell the 3-pack ezx serial bundle?

Uncle E wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:51 am Thanks, that’s great to know. Model 84 really blew me away (now I’m selling my real Juno-106) and that’s got me looking at the rest of the series.
I had a very different experience of demoing this plugin. I did not feel it sounded like a 106. I felt the Roland Cloud 106 was closer to the character of the instrument (I've a hardware 106 that was recently given the full '20 year' service by synthprof https://www.synthprof.com/wordpress/ )
Last edited by R_A on Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

masterhiggins wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:16 am
It was about $38 on softube’s site with an extra coupon a few months ago, I believe. I was close to buying it.
That was the 84, the lowest 82 has been is $49 when it launched with the rave code

Digivolt wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:36 am
masterhiggins wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:16 am
That was the 84, the lowest 82 has been is $49 when it launched with the rave code
I've been watching 82 like a hawk and $49 is the lowest I've seen it (unless I happened to missed something but I check often and also am on their newsletter).

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”